Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando's 5th job concept.

Go down 
+2
Alek
Jando
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando's 5th job concept. Empty
PostSubject: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 am

Spearman > Dragon Knight > Dark Knight > Beholder

Advanced Body

Type: Passive

Requires: Maxed Hyper Body

Description: When Berserk and Hyper Body is activated, Berserk threshold becomes max hp limit for the duration of Hyper Body.

Lvl 1: Max hp = 50% of Berserk's threshold.
Lvl 10: Max hp = 100% of Berserk's threshold.

True Beholder

Requires: All beholder 4th job skills maxed

Description: Changes the look of the character into a human shaped Beholder making it more faster, stronger, wilder. (Can be turned off and on)

Lvl 1: Crusher and Fury changes to a purple color. Speed +2, Jump +1, Acc +1, attack speed+1 (Cancels out booster), attack x1.1
Lvl 30: Crusher and Fury changes to a purple color. Speed +40, Jump +20, Acc +30, attack speed+3 (cancels out booster), attack x2 (Stacks with Berserk)

Darkness

Type: Active
Requires: Max Dragon Crusher and True Beholder

Description: Attacks a mob (up to Cool with dark energy. Can only be use with Spears and when Savagery is Activated.

Lvl 1: Attacks 2 enemies, range 100, damage 300%, -5% max hp
Lvl 20: Attacks 8 enemies, range 500, damage 1500%, -5% max hp

Fury

Requires: Max Dragon Fury and True Beholder.

Description: Attacks a mob (up to 15) with dark energy by unleashing multiple Dark empowered Dragon Fury's . Can only be used with Polearms and when Savagery is Activated.

Lvl 1: Attack 6 enemies, range 100, damage 150% x2, -5% max hp
Lvl 20: Attack 15 enemies, range 500, damage 300% x5, -5% max hp

Roar of the Beholder

Requires: Max Dragon Roar and True Beholder

Description: Unleashes a powerful roar attacking up to 30 enemies.

Lvl 1: Attack up to 30 enemies, Damage 300%, -99% hp
Lvl 20: Attack up to 30 enemies, Damage 1000% - 99% hp

Savagery

Type: Support

Requires: max True Beholder, Darkness, Fury, Roar of time and Berserk.

Description: Becomes more Demonic, releasing energy beyond that of a mortal.

Lvl 1: Critical hit chance (60%), Critical hit damage 200%, Attack speed +2 (Stacks with True Beholder), lasts for 10mins, cool down of 3mins. Only works when Berserk is activated. -1% of maxed hp every 10 seconds. Can't be cancelled.

Break Damage Limit

Description: Allows you to break the 199,999 per hit damage cap.

Lvl 1: The damage cap is set to 209,999
Lvl 15: The damage cap is set to 349,999

Master of the Spear and Polearm

Requires: All above skills maxed

Description: Allows the user to equip a Spear in the right hand and a Polearm in the left hand. Speed increases, but lowers damage output.

Lvl 1: Mastery 5% (Doesn't stack with 2nd job mastery), Damage -50%
Lvl 30: Mastery 60% (Doesn't stack with 2nd job mastery), Damage - 10%, Permanent Speed of weapon = Fastest (2)

Beholder's Barrage

Type: Action

Requires: Max Master of the Spear and Polearm, can only be used when a Spear and Polearm is equipped.

Description: Attack mobs with savage attacks of dark energy.

Lvl 1: Attack 1 enemy, Damage 200%, 2 times.
Lvl 40: Attack 6 enemies, Damage 900%, 8 times.

---

This means that a Beholder will only gain the attributes of True Beholder till it has Darkness, Fury and Roar of Beholder maxed which can't be used till Savagery is maxed.

Need to add MP Usage.

---
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

u shalls Add the Job Change Quests too x3
Anyways.... lawl u had nothing to do, do yah? xD
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Whhhhhhhhhhattttt?!
Lol, sorry, it feels like you're speaking a foreign language. I'm a visual learner.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm

-agrees with helen-
but i do get some of it, nice job =]
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

I'll do it too =D

Pirate >> Brawler >> Marauder >> Bucaneer >> Selkine

Main Pirate move.
Hansnateli - clock

Description: Destroys everything and everyone around you.

Lvl 1: Instant Kill

I think Selkines are better than Beholders =D
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Arent selkiens ehrm hrm,.....where is that term from again?....

and i think dual weild concept would be a little overplayed thar jando @.@, but other than that its pretty intresting.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:42 am

yeah I don't know I recognised it too... Oh WELL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:24 am

maybe your thinking or Selkie JR from singapore? i dunno, thats what i thought of when i saw it.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 am

5th job Advancement for Dark Knights ~ related to my 5th job class ~ Beholder.

The moment you level to 180 you beholder skills will become inactive and disappear from your skill list. A light bulb will appear above your head. A quest named "Beholder's ended contract" will be there. It will say that your contract with the beholder has ended and all skills related to it will be gone. You head to your 4th job instructor right away. He tells you that he was afraid that this was going to happen and tells you to see your 3rd job instructor.

Once you get to your 3rd job instructor, he will tell you a story of his childhood and how he saw a demon in a underground cavern. He will give you scroll and tell you go and see Dances with Balrog. The scrolls makes you unable to use any other transport to perion/VIC other then by the ship from orbis to ellina.

Once the ship leaves orbis you will be on a separate ship from other characters, and will stay on it for a good 2mins. The scenery behind you changes dramatically to a more demonic theme. Once the ship lands you will see a cave entrance to the left and the ship to the right. You can't do anything with ship so you must go into the cave.

The moment you enter the cave you will fall for a good 10 seconds and receive 35 damage when you land (lol). A portal will be waiting for you when you land. Once you enter you will see a Hell themed cavern. Walk right till you see a Demon, talk to him and he fill you in, in whats going on. He tell you that how beholders are born and set to their masters and why you are here.

Before a Beholder becomes a servant to his master, he or she is a great warrior, given a power beyond that of mortals. But for a prices, and that is to become a servant to master when he/she dies.

The Demon will tell you go to the portal next to him, in there he will see his/her beholder in eats eyeball form. Click it. It will materialize into a human figure and fight you. After you kill it you will power surge through, making your hp and mp increase. The beholder will drop a spear which you take back to the demon.

Once you talk to the demon, he will now tell you that your a Beholder, a servant of death until he/she is unable to battle anymore, then to take on a Dark Knight as their new master till he/she reaches the lvl of 180. You are then set back to this cave where you will wait till you master arrives to fight. When defeated by your master you will be able to die and rest in peace.

The Demon will give you a run down on skills of a Beholder which requires alot of sacrificing of hp. He will tell you to go back to the ship and head to Perion to talk to your 1st job instructor which starts a chain of quests in obtaining the skills Advance Body and True Beholder. You already have the skills "Darkness", "Fury" and "Savagery". Master of the Spear & Polearm and Beholder's Barrage are 2 separate quests activated when you max all other skills. This chain of quests is somewhat hard as you have defeat quite alot of strong bosses.

~1st Draft.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 am

Just came, we should work together and make some for the other jobs =D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 am

lol. Oh and Korea Nexon is working on the 2nd Legend class (first being Aran) I think.

Rumor has it that it is called a Berserker. Uses daggers.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 am

Interesting...
They probably got better skills than dits. So I'm in XD
I see what they're doing, they're getting all the unpopular classes and making new ones of them so the weapons aren't discarded XD

- Page (BW unpopular)
Warr - Fighter (Axe unpopular)
- Spearman (PA unpopular)

- Crossbowman (unpopular)
Bowman
- Hunter (popular) [Fire strongest element, easy character. Hurricane]

- Fire/Poison (unpopular 2nd job, VERY late $$, very late fast training)
Mage - Ice/Lightning (popular, early $$)
- Cleric (popular) [for Genesis as well as self heals, $$]

- Bandit (unpopular)
Rogue
- Assassin (Extremely popular)

- Brawler (semi popular) [Powerful moves later on, weak earlier on]
Pirate
- Gunslinger (semi popular) [Only good in fourth job]

Start with Warrior =D
- They made Aran because PAs are one of the most unpopular weapons out there, and mostly the only people who use them are hybrid, so why not make a class that can cut awesome damage with a thought to be useless weapon?
- Something might happen with BW and Axe, but I'd think they'd be together. Like a forced hybrid (1 handed axe and a 1 handed bw anyone?)
-Plus they were holy fucking upgraded with Dawn warrior coming out, that kicked fighters and pages in the shins D:

Next is Archer =D
-They made Archer of the most picked classes out there, obviously by how awesomely cool they look. So why not make a cyngus out of them? Woah nerf them down a little? Anyone looked at opq? I can't see anything BUT Wind archers.
-My next guess is they might give Crossbows a little bit of a chance, who wants to shoot a freaking arrow from an awesome contraption? I certainly do!

Mage isn't going to be next because I'd write a huge essay on it D:
So we're moving onto Rogues =D
- Bandits, have you seen them? I haven't met a Bandit that hasn't told me that he sucked from 20-45. He was honestly crying at how long those hell levels were. They got okay when the damage started to pile, but then you're slapped in the face with a huge bill in your hand and needed a crap load of money. For those reasons they've been slightly discarded by the mapling community
- New class for bandits? Thank you God? Everyone wants to use those epic looking daggers and cut the shit out of some guy, a backstab maybe? In my mind, it would have been a better idea to make cyngus for bandits and not assassins. But it was their decision and at the same time a good idea on making the cyngus assassin.
- Assassins? A short topic with a few words... Too fucking many of them. Haha!

I'm still swaying away from Mage... because honestly... I'm freaking out about what to write D:
So in the meantime, lets bump it up with some Pirates! =D
-Brawlers. GEEZ they look hot, I've just made one and I know I'm gonna have fun. You run around punching crap and you make combos and stuff depending on where the monster is. If the monster is behind you use backslide, if the monster is infront, corkscrew. If you're fighting 1v1, then use Flash fist and Double uppercut together to smack that bitch up! I can definately see why they created a cyngus out of it. It's just too much fun to ditch. I was a little disappointed when they took out the combo attacks for attacks that obviously should be recieved in about 40 levels later. But eh, you can always screw up sometimes.
-Gunslingers. Haven't seen many in the flesh, but when I do. I notice they're using SSK more at the start of the game. Huh? Aren't they a gun kind? Truth is they go out of whack and become the biggest two timing sluts in the world. They are extremely difficult to manage in first job, and if you manage to get them to level 70 then BAM you just a sexy gunslinger that can DO something. I think they might make something to buff up these weaklings later on with a legendary.

Time for the class I wish I really didn't have to discuss ):
Mage's turn! =D
- Honestly, the fire/poison is extinct, the only fire poisons I see around these days... Are higher than 120... They saw this, and frightened by what has happened to their supposed to be most strongest class in the game has become the most hated. So they created the Blaze wizard, in my mind a LITTLE too much ownage. But still fun. It's giving fire a chance you know? Fire is being sick of being bullied. Now it's one of the popular kids!
- Ice lightning. One of My favourite classes. They can basically own a map and KS whoever they want... AT SECOND JOB. Woah. Now a little less sex please? Sorry! We're getting buffed up! I was amazed when I saw how many times thunderspear's level 1 magic attack was changing. 80 matt, 70 matt, even 50 matt. But I loved it regardless. I wish I still had Ragafa to calm my mind and freeze some annoying harps =D
- Clerics. Fucking hate them, they're weaklings and the other mages (yep even f/ps!) laugh histerically at them until they begin to cry. Us obviously not knowing that they'd soon getting fuck loads stronger than us ):
- If they should ever make another mage? I had an idea of this when I was playing Bloopybooboo (Strength Mage) I loved the idea of healing after packing some serious damage. But unfortunately that didn't exist... But I WAS able to heal myself after packing some freaking shit damage. So why not make something like a templar? YES I thought! A warrior that uses BW(?) or an Axe(?) or perhaps as I mentioned before... Both! They would be the most vitalitied members of the maple family. I can see it now. It would be amazing.

Woah went a little too far with that. As long as I got my point across XD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Jando wrote:
lol. Oh and Korea Nexon is working on the 2nd Legend class (first being Aran) I think.

Rumor has it that it is called a Berserker. Uses daggers.

AH HAH, my theory was right. i made a huge paragraph to this post a few days ago but accedently pressed back and everything got deleted, and i realllyyyy didnt feel like rewriting it all over again. but basically, this is part of what i said:
why would they just stop with a warrior class? its a little biased against every other class. their probly gonna make a class for all of them, such as Druid or Alchemist for magician, Bezerker thing for the thief, Seeker or Villavar(ancient bowmen tribe) for archer, and -insert two interesting names here- for pirates.
when they all came out they would group them all together and make one big race and call it something like the Ancients
anyway, my theory. >:3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 pm

lol.... well, this pretty much confirms it.
from the nexon site itself:

"Aran, one of the five heroes who fought the Black Mage, is a fearless Polearm master. After being cursed by the Black Mage and spending hundreds of years trapped inside ice, Aran woke up one day as an average man—no powers and no memory of his past."
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh myyy goddddd. When does it end??? D:
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 pm

5 BJ's TO GRIFFINDOR
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 am

The pirate I think is a dual-gun wielder.

Also
Jando's 5th job concept. Fiveheroes

Warrior = Aran
Thief = Berserker
Mage = Dragon mage
Bowman = ???
Pirate = Dual gun wielder.

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/kmst-v265-new-dragon-equipment/#more-3520
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

hmmm... Dragon Mageee........ Sounds like smthign FUN For me :3 I just hope theyre My style X_X....... So far My style is:
Warriors= FREAKING GO WIT ME DAMN! Very Happy
Mages= Are Half of Wat I am :3 (I plyed a Game Called: Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows and I PWNED My Friends Wit the Mage :3 That was the Start of My Mage Career... For the Warr..... Meh I was born Wit that, its on my blood :3)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Knucles or guns i wonder what it coulld bee
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Well knuckles are already two handed, Since they're on both hands. So I'm thinking dual pistol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando's 5th job concept.   Jando's 5th job concept. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando's 5th job concept.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: