Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Kingdom Hearts Post :D

Go down 
+3
Jando
GraffleFraff
Alek
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

HEYS PPL!
I made this post so evrythign KH related goes In here :3
Here u can disscuss and upload anything from the game Very Happy
[/u]Insert smthing about explaining the forum here[u]

LET THIS THING BEGIN! F5

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

lol, its probably best you made this, since KH discussions were popping up in like the most inappropriate topics.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY, YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY, PLEASEEEE OH BABY, DON'T GO, SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOURE MAKING ME FEEEEEL TONIGHT, ITS HARD TO LET IT GO...

-tears up-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 pm

im sorry alex, but that kid in the first video was a D-O-R-K
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY, YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY, PLEASEEEE OH BABY, DON'T GO, SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOURE MAKING ME FEEEEEL TONIGHT, ITS HARD TO LET IT GO...

-tears up-

MMV?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:23 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
lol, its probably best you made this, since KH discussions were popping up in like the most inappropriate topics.

-tears up-
OH MY GAWD ive heard that commercial so many times as a kid its immplamented into my brain.. >_<
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Shen wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:

-tears up-

MMV?

YES-english
SI-spanish
OUI-french
JA-german, dutch, norwegian
SIM-portuguese
KEN-hebrew
HAI-japanese
HAA'N-hindi/urdu

and that's as many as I'll do. But really, YES, PLEASE...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 pm

blaze7734 wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:

-tears up-
OH MY GAWD ive heard that commercial so many times as a kid its immplamented into my brain.. >_<
My friends and I re enact that last scene allllll the time. Like we'll hold hands right before we have to go, and my friend will say "I'll come back for you," and I'll go "I know you will" and then we'll break hands and we'll sing the song as we walk dramatically away from one another, clutching ourselves and tearing up. Even my friends that never played that game do it, cause I made them sit through the ending...

^ ... Dont judge
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 am

i downloaded and patched the rom. this voice acting is painfully terrible, like always, but still, you would think they would try to make some improvement. then i remember its a disney game as well, so.... and whats the deal with the ice pops?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 am

I never got the deal with the ice pops either. Goes with the theme I guess, but it really always did confuse me too. Especially their favorite flavor! It was something salty, which is totally gross. Salty ice cream? Uhmm, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 am

woooot ff versus 13!!!and happy lte bday helen sxsryy i wasnt tehre i had stuff to deal with....
srry again
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
I never got the deal with the ice pops either. Goes with the theme I guess, but it really always did confuse me too. Especially their favorite flavor! It was something salty, which is totally gross. Salty ice cream? Uhmm, no thanks.

Sea Salt Icecream
I COUTE:
"Its sweet... but a bit salty too!"

YEAH IT CUOTED FROM KH 358/2 Days! F5
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:21 pm

a lot of sweet foods have salt in them to balance the flavors. then again japan has a history of making weird icecream based deserts

This guy is awesome
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

THE FREAGGING VIDEO SAYS IT ALL HELEN! O_O
BTW u shalls read the description on Youtube cuz it will help understand tis a bit :3

IMMA DIE IF I DONT GET A PS3! X_X
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 pm

the mickey mouse at the end ruined it for me...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

=[
I love the aquariam. Now this is what I'll think of everytime I go. Blah, ew, vomit. Just like Bernie Bots Every Flavor Beans in Harry Potter, I just don't understand the point of revolting flavors.

And Alek, I've seen that trailer a million times. Part of it was actually the secret ending at the end of KH 2. But as I understand, as far as the details go, a lot of it is rumor. Like, literally no official word on it has been released. I'm really anticipating it, but they haven't even had a release date before 2013 yet, and they haven't said what console its going to be on either. Typical... how they always push these games back. For shame!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 pm

kay then....
-doesnt need a PS3.. YET! xD-
-goes save muny for PS2 and KH 1 and 2 :3-
-kicks Square Enix Building-
GET DONE WIT IT SREIUSLY!
BTW: Poor Ven He got Frozen D: and His Keyblade got Broke X_X
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Bahahaha, I'm going to try to not get emotionally attached to the characters before the game even comes out. That'll make the wait so much longer D: Its really tempting to read through all the rumors but in reality we're not gonna know until the games come out, so I'll just sit tight. I still need to play 365/2, and I believe there are two other games that are supposed to come out first, one on the DS and one the PSP. That and... I have a real life, so I think I can manage the wait.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:23 pm

@.@
-wishes i had a DS-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 pm

-wishes i had my old ps2 again-

the price of ps2 games must be like 4 dollars each, im probably going to go to gamestop or something after my birthday and buy like every good ps2 game out there (and all the tekken games) and be hooked on my tv all winter break -twitch-
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 pm

I was reading that PS2 sales right now are higher than PS3 sales. I still have my PS2, and I still play my old games. I don't have a DS either, but my brother bought two so he could trade pokemon with himself (...) and he said I could borrow one sometime to play ^^ .
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 am

lol he must be rich to buy an extra ds just for one game. i would just use my friends ds if i ever needed to do that. honestly, im not surprised that ps2 sales are higher. it was the most well rounded system of that generation of consoles, and games are still being made for it. it was probably the most developed one as well since it had an earlier version (ps1) unlike game cube and xbox which made it so 'well rounded'. I hope the ps2 still lasts, i really dont care about ps3 that much, i dont know anybody that has one, the online play ive been told is worse, and it doesnt have as big a selection of games as xbox 360 for example.

inconclusion: ps2 = best modern gaming system
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 am

HEY
TRADING POKEMON WITH YOURSELF IS PRACTIALLY REQUIR.....nevermind.

nice avvi, you make it? =D

i really wish i had a ps2. all of the good games i wanted are on that thing. psh, stuck with my oldschool gaming systems and a half broken pikachu DS.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 am

I had a feeling Angie would be all about the trading pokemon with yourself -_-

I agree, the PS2 is hella fun. Though, from time to time, my brother and I like to duke it out Street Fighter style on our Super Nintendo. My boyfriend has a PS3 and seriously, the only game we play is Little Big Planet, and its really not that fun.

And yar, I did, but the scanner/resizing messed it up and distorted it. I'm somewhat dissapointed, cause I was like super proud of it until I uploaded it to the computer. F3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 am

pshhh bich i thought you told me you couldnt draw.

but yeah, as for the whole trading pokemon with yourself thing, different versions of the games have certian pokemon you cant get in others, so in order to get them all into one game you have to either trade with someone that has that certain version, or if you have it, then its much easier to just do it yourself. -snort-
I played around with the ps2 a little with my friends a while back. they had spyro, rachet and clank, rampage, some derby game, some lilo and stitch game, a cool prehistoric fishing game, and some others i cant remember. rachet looked pretty fun, and i loved that prehistoric fishing one.
ANGIE NEEDS PS2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Post :D   The Kingdom Hearts Post :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Hearts Post :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next