Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.

Go down 
+2
Zielo
GraffleFraff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Empty
PostSubject: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

Here's why:

TONIGHT we were informed that there is a video of Omar somewhere where he is dancing, and re enacting the Harry Potter dementors scene. After begging for awhile, he sent us two false links, one of a stuffed something watching Hannah Montanna, and the other of some cake remix or something. Angie as a joke then said that she would give him a shiny nickle for it. He said no, listed a bunch of fake addresses, got our hopes up once again. It turned into a promise where if we guessed an address right in 20 seconds, we'd get the link to the video... we failed. Then he said if we guessed the country that his parents were from correctly we'd get the link. So eventually, Angie and I named every country in the world alphabetically till we got to the right answer, which was Pakistan, but because we hadnt gotten it within the time limit, we realized, we'd failed again. Discouraged, we gave up, thinking "golly gee, we'll never get that link, oh well." BUT THEN, THE MOST GLORIOUS WORDS CAME OUT OF DEAR OMAR's MOUTH...

"Alright, I'll send you the link."

There before us was what we'd been waiting all night for! We eagerly typed in the youtube link, only to be led... here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2aPMsZoQqI

He logged off, thinking he had won. But little did he know, that Angie had diligently worked for hours and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLAPWffybE

Curious... this video features a tan boy named Omar, with his friend Clark, in Georgia. OH AND WHAT ELSE! The description includes the name Rocquelle, a name Omar used in his last video. And the channel name is iAreOmar. We are sure this is you!

IN CONCLUSION, THIS IS ANGIE AND I FORMALLY ANNOUNCING, THAT YOU, OMAR, HAVE LOST. MUAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 am

other evidence is that in the tags, it says the word clown penis. anyone remember the old alliance he made, Clown Penor?
and that a while back ago, he also mentioned havign a vidio of him and clark pranking his teacher. THIS VIDIO MENTIONS PRANKING A TEACHER. HMMMM.
WHO WINS NOW
WE DO
this is what you get for making us list every single country in the world until we got to pakistan
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:43 am

That was the the most strangest video's ever.

GG GIRLS.

Angie + Helen = Helgie > Omar
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:59 pm

HAHAHAAHA

That was the worst possible video you could find. Im the one holding the camera in every part....

that made me laugh so hard, im getting nostalgic now...... pussy machine.

Anyways, the person you probably think is me, is my friend Sheyenne, who is Iranian.

Better luck next time loves *stalker voice*

And this was made freshman year but my youtube account got banned since i used the clip of a fullmetal alchemist episode in a video... so

I applaud you for your skills angie, you will make a fine pedophile/stalker some day. Thats all i can give you credit for, since you still didnt find a video with ME in it. You know what my hand looks like, and what i sound like when im having sex, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 pm

... and i was going to show you the harry potter video today because i felt so bad last night (i was laughing really hard and couldnt get that creepy grin off my face)

BUT NOW, EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:32 pm

....WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, i still feel pretty accomplished. my goal was to just find a vid with you in it, and i did. but now i know a little something....
- you tag and name your vidios with the most random things, making them impossible to find. the only way i found that one was because i suddently remembered your last name
- i kicked my self in the end because i realized that if i googled your name, i would have instantly found you were pakistan wich would have made things much easier
and...thats about it. and now we must get that other vid...
I WILL USE MY STALKER SKILLS FOR GOOD
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

This forum reminded me of death note too much...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Yeah, I feel like seeing your hand and hearing what you sound like having sex was good enough for me. But yeah, don't worry, we'll find the other ones. If I were you I'd take them down causeeeee, now that we know we can find them, we've got the drive and the determination to do so!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 pm

This is rather entertaining =3
-grabs a seat & popcorn-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.   Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omar is full of poop... but Angie and Helen still win.
Page 1 of 1