Formalities
Log in or perish.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Share | 
 

 Not one, not two, but three!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Not one, not two, but three!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

MADNESS?

THIS IS
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:01 pm

VAznWingsV wrote:
lol ange pokemon, seriosly u watch that?
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............

umm....If you didn't realize, overheat base damage is 150 while thunderbolt is 95 or something. So Overheat should of decimated thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 3967
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

well thunder is 120 and volt tackle is 150.. maybe his thunderbolt is just epic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 6603
Age : 22
Location : Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Jando wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:
lol ange pokemon, seriosly u watch that?
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............

umm....If you didn't realize, overheat base damage is 150 while thunderbolt is 95 or something. So Overheat should of decimated thunderbolt.

Remember, the show hardly follows the games. atleast not in detail, anyway. levels dont really exist in the anime, the pokemon really just evolve and gain attacks with natural experiance. i highly doubt attack damage would matter at all in the anime, or all the other fancy stats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough


Number of posts : 232
Age : 22
Location : aus NSW
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 am

Zielo wrote:
Jando wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:
lol ange pokemon, seriosly u watch that?
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............

umm....If you didn't realize, overheat base damage is 150 while thunderbolt is 95 or something. So Overheat should of decimated thunderbolt.

Remember, the show hardly follows the games. atleast not in detail, anyway. levels dont really exist in the anime, the pokemon really just evolve and gain attacks with natural experiance. i highly doubt attack damage would matter at all in the anime, or all the other fancy stats

that kills the poijnt of the attacks at all, i mean wats the point of overheat then?
might aswell use tackle or even splash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 6603
Age : 22
Location : Louisiana
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 am

well they keep it on a basic form... so obviously a pokemon with tackle or splash wouldnt do as much as flame wheel or brine, on the show. they just dont go into detail about it and show wich attacks are spacifically better against eachother unless its a type difference

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am

Zielo wrote:
well they keep it on a basic form... so obviously a pokemon with tackle or splash wouldnt do as much as flame wheel or brine, on the show. they just dont go into detail about it and show wich attacks are spacifically better against eachother unless its a type difference

Like tail whip actually whipping the pokemon then lowering there defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 4529
Age : 24
Location : New Jersy
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

MAGICKARP USE HYPERBEAM
-shoop-da-woop-

8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough


Number of posts : 232
Age : 22
Location : aus NSW
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 am

well i remember in the jhoto league, it was charizards "full power" dragon rage vs flamehtrower............hello! its dragon rage fk full power ALWAYS 40 dmg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
avatar

Number of posts : 3967
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

mm dragon rage <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   

Back to top Go down
 
Not one, not two, but three!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: