Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Not one, not two, but three!

Go down 
+4
VAznWingsV
blaze7734
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

MADNESS?
Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Ftw10
THIS IS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:01 pm

VAznWingsV wrote:
lol ange pokemon, seriosly u watch that?
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............

umm....If you didn't realize, overheat base damage is 150 while thunderbolt is 95 or something. So Overheat should of decimated thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

well thunder is 120 and volt tackle is 150.. maybe his thunderbolt is just epic?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Jando wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............

umm....If you didn't realize, overheat base damage is 150 while thunderbolt is 95 or something. So Overheat should of decimated thunderbolt.

Remember, the show hardly follows the games. atleast not in detail, anyway. levels dont really exist in the anime, the pokemon really just evolve and gain attacks with natural experiance. i highly doubt attack damage would matter at all in the anime, or all the other fancy stats
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 am

Zielo wrote:
Jando wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:

Remember, the show hardly follows the games. atleast not in detail, anyway. levels dont really exist in the anime, the pokemon really just evolve and gain attacks with natural experiance. i highly doubt attack damage would matter at all in the anime, or all the other fancy stats

that kills the poijnt of the attacks at all, i mean wats the point of overheat then?
might aswell use tackle or even splash
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 am

well they keep it on a basic form... so obviously a pokemon with tackle or splash wouldnt do as much as flame wheel or brine, on the show. they just dont go into detail about it and show wich attacks are spacifically better against eachother unless its a type difference
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am

Zielo wrote:
well they keep it on a basic form... so obviously a pokemon with tackle or splash wouldnt do as much as flame wheel or brine, on the show. they just dont go into detail about it and show wich attacks are spacifically better against eachother unless its a type difference

Like tail whip actually whipping the pokemon then lowering there defense.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

MAGICKARP USE HYPERBEAM
-shoop-da-woop-

8D
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 am

well i remember in the jhoto league, it was charizards "full power" dragon rage vs flamehtrower............hello! its dragon rage fk full power ALWAYS 40 dmg
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

mm dragon rage <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not one, not two, but three!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: