Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Not one, not two, but three!

Go down 
+4
VAznWingsV
blaze7734
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Not one, not two, but three! Empty
PostSubject: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm

MADNESS?
Not one, not two, but three! Ftw10
THIS IS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

how in the..
is that edited? o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

"IT NOT POSSIBLE"
no seriously HOW THE HELL did you run 3 maples at once, and danm you must have a powerful computer.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

wow....im just looking at the lightning wallpaper....noctis is better ff13 version of sasuke
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 pm

umm.. im looking at the lady wearing boots.. i dont think i want to know what that is
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 pm

its lightning from the upcoming FF13 <3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 am

Ragafa wrote:
its lightning from the upcoming FF13 <3

ily Lighting.

Also this isn't edited. I used a program called CrazyMulti, and it allows you to open more then one maple client.
If you want it then dl this and don't dl from anywhere else.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hzyk13knmmm/Desktop.rar

Once downloaded. Extracted somewhere, your internet security might delete the .exe so turn it off for like 5mins so you can get to extract it. (don't worry its safe)

Then go ahead and click the .exe (it should a be a black smile with a tongue hanging out.

When opened it look like this. (make sure you run as administrator)
Not one, not two, but three! Cm_map10

Click open and find your maple.exe in your nexon folder.
Not one, not two, but three! Cm-get10

Then copy and paste the link however number of times in the different text bars thingy.

Go ahead and click run the first one. Wait till it loads, and once it is at the log in screen you can freely alt tab and go to the second one and click run aswell. This will opening a second client. You can do this up to 10 times, but the more clients you get up, the more lag you shell receive. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:50 am

lol shen u hav a dirty mind

can u get banned for usin this??? im gonna wait til others use it and say its ok

also ive seen a ff13 trailer and i hav this to say

ENGLISH VOICE ACTORS ARE SUCKING MORE AND MORE EVRYDAY!!!!!
i mean other than the ocean dub of db they sucked in every anime ive seen and thats alot of anime
they killed sephiroth........'s voice
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 am

VAznWingsV wrote:

can u get banned for usin this??? im gonna wait til others use it and say its ok

i mean other than the ocean dub of db they sucked in every anime ive seen and thats alot of anime

You won't get banned. I've met someone who has used this for a long time and it hasn't effected him.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:40 pm

@_@
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

VAznWingsV wrote:

i think its just because your used to australian accent ._. to us, its the other way around. aussie/british accents sound funny as voice actors to us, but it really depends on whos playing what and who the person is.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Zielo wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:

i think its just because your used to australian accent ._. to us, its the other way around. aussie/british accents sound funny as voice actors to us, but it really depends on whos playing what and who the person is.

no angie, he is right, they are terrible voice actors. its sometimes painful to listen to the terrible translations and sorry attempts of emotion. im trying to think of the best example of it, but my mind is going blank. just look at any japanese game/ anime that is translated into english, and there you go. full metal alchemist was an extremely good translation. watch lucky star translated into english if you want a few laughs.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Shen wrote:
Zielo wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:

no angie, he is right, they are terrible voice actors. its sometimes painful to listen to the terrible translations and sorry attempts of emotion. im trying to think of the best example of it, but my mind is going blank. just look at any japanese game/ anime that is translated into english, and there you go. full metal alchemist was an extremely good translation. watch lucky star translated into english if you want a few laughs.

one fine example is narutos voice in eng dub

he sounds like he smokes too much

and ps ange

wtf where i live no1 has the aussie accent, most of my friends are azn and black and fobs.....
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 am

YES NARUTO! OH MY GOD. THE VOICE ACTOR OF NARUTO IS A FAT OLD WHITE LADY. NO JOKE. Its really a girl (same in japan but still)

And i have heard that australlia has a very large asian community.

This is her:
Not one, not two, but three! 2e618d10
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 am

OH well if your talking about english dubs of animes, then hell yeah. i already thought of naruto before i even saw your second post. ash from pokemon has kind of a sucky voice too, i think hes played by a female also
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:17 am

Rofl. When I start watching an Anime, I always went with english first even though I knew japanese dubbed was x100000000000 better. You know why? So I wouldn't be bored while playing maple. Rofl. Window mode + anime in eng dubbed = win when grinding.

I can't believe Lighting's boots changed this topic.

Has anyone else tried this? and another thing. 2moz's gpq, I can bring the mule(s) Very Happy

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Useless stuff that I wrote cause I was bored. Read it if you want. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am

WHOA MAMA, how did you make a spoiler? i was always wondering how to do that on this forum... that would have been useful in the past
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Shen wrote:
YES NARUTO! OH MY GOD. THE VOICE ACTOR OF NARUTO IS A FAT OLD WHITE LADY. NO JOKE. Its really a girl (same in japan but still)

This is her:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
The Startrek and Naruto convention poster in the back made it infinitely better
And the lucky star dub wasn't too bad. They only really messed up Konata's voice, but it's been a while since i've seen it.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Shen wrote:

This is her:

O_O OH HECK YES
I AM SOOOO GONNA USE THIS AGAINST MY NARUTO OBSEESSD FRIEND.
Muhaha really he considers himself a ninja, seriously..
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm

to make spoilers

[.spoiler]
Random information

[./spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:44 pm

jandos used the spoiler thing hundreds of times, didnt you notice o-o

and jando: Helen stole your pants, i stole hers. :3
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Zielo wrote:

What?! This is news to me! What else happened last night while we were intoxicated?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Zielo wrote:

What?! This is news to me! What else happened last night while we were intoxicated?

hehehehehehehe Surgical Mask
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 am

lol ange pokemon, seriosly u watch that?
to me its prettuy retarded since i saw an ep where overheat got even with thunderbolt............
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 am

Jando wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:
Zielo wrote:

hehehehehehehe Surgical Mask

>_<; -facepalms Jando-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not one, not two, but three!   Not one, not two, but three! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not one, not two, but three!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: