Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth

Go down 
+3
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Empty
PostSubject: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

Chapter 5 - Is it over?

Jando woke up, his body ached. He saw all his clothes in a mess all over the room. An arm crossed his stomach, feeling the gentle skin on the passing arm. "Morning sleepyhead" Ami was next to Jando watching him. Jando sighed. "Feeling better?" Ami got and her exposed skin made Jando blush. She grabbed her bathrobe the was on the fall in a heap. She wrapped it around herself. "You were quite the animal last night Jando, I thought after that battle you would of been tired?" Jando couldn't remember a thing. All he remembered was the seven words Manon said before he faded into the afterlife "My Sister will be after you now" Ami left the room.

He was in Leafre still. Noticing the sun shining through the open roof warming the room some to a degree. The wooden walls keeping the room somehow cool even though it was summer. Jando saw his spear glistening in the sunlight feeling the aura of it swirl within it. His red surfboard was beside it, he may not be able to see it glisten like the spear but he did feel its power. Jando got up, feeling the warmness of the bed leave him, to leave him some what cold. He slid the boxers on that was sitting on the chair and popped in the blue-line shirt that was in heap next his blue rivers boots. Jando was worried. He was scared. Who was Manon's Sister? He though if it was the Leviathan but those just started to appear in Leafre. He thought it could be Griffey bit it was impossible. Griffey was a bird. Jando noticed the Heroic Pentagon the laid sitting on the fall next to his Dark Battle Road. Shining in power. He picked it feeling how fragile it was. He put it in his inventory and went outside. Leaving his clothes in his room.

The sun struck Jando's eyes, making them water as he tried to block the suns gaze with his arm. There was a immediate stir in Leafre. Everyone looked at him in fear, awe or jealously. "Finally your awake, I see Ami's healing powers did that trick" Omar stood there in his bunny costume. Even though it was summer and really hot he didn't mind wearing something that would make a normal man sweat like Niagra falls. Omar pull the Bunny head gear off and had a smirk on his face. "You lucky bastard, Jando" Omar patted him on his back. "Come on lets go back to Henesys. Get a beer and talk about plans for GPQ, how does that sound?" Omar said making it out he was trying to cover up something. Jando still was frowning. He couldn't get those seven words out if his mind. A sudden realization came to Jando "Where’s Helen and Kish!" Jando's eyes lit up and gave Omar a bit of a shock. "There still unconscious Jando, I'm sorry." Omar's face was grim. He pulled his arm of Jando's shoulder and walked ahead.

Jando ran into the room where Kish and Helen were. Ami's was there supervising as Kevin performed a powerful healing spell "Shhhh" Ami had he index finger to her lip. Jando saw the to two helplessly lying there. If only he was there sooner. Jando went back to the room he slept in to retrieve his stuff. "hmmp" Kevin smirked. "what?" Ami said in annoyance. "Your pretty smart Ami, not only did sleeping with him heal his injury's but his less stress. I'm glad he woke up with you beside him and not me in this room trying to heal him up. He would of tore right through me." Kevin said in a stern voice. "He was really tense when i worked on him. Something uneasy upset his body, making healing difficult." Kevin continued his healing spell on Kish. "I better go talk to him" Ami left the room.

Alex and Lars were outside arguing for some reason about guitars. Omar joined the conversation. "What I think is my violin owns your Baldetar." Alex was crushed and turned away from Omar in sadness. Lars smirked and turned towards Omar but his smirk didn't last as Omar's news wasn't all that good. "Jando is in a pretty gloomy mood. Something was on his mind. I don't know what. But something is troubling him." Omar said with grim face. "Damn what does it take for Jando to be happy? He defeats someone stronger than him, saves Helen and Kish's life then gets laid. BAH!" Lars said in what seemed jealousy. "Lol Lars" Lars facepalmed himself and walked away, leaving Omar with the sobbing Alex.

Jando entered the room to find all his stuff there. He quickly got changed. He needed to become stronger, he got lucky with Manon. How would he be able to do another Furious Crushing Dragon again? That was the first time he used it in battle. It took a toll on his body, his muscle felt tired and sore. He thought a warm up training session would fix it. Jando grabbed the red surfboard and put it in its resting place on his back. The sheath the pole arm were reunited. Jando went to pick up the spear. Feeling its power as his arm got closer. He stopped his arm. "Damn" Jando whispered to himself in anger. "DAMN!!!!" Jando roared thumping his fists into the ground causing the whole town to shake. Jando begun to cry. Now on all fours. He was so angry, he failed himself. He couldn't protect Kish or Helen. He barely was able to defeat Manon. Jando needed to become stronger. He pulled two vicious hammers from his inventory. Pulled himself up and grabbed the fairfrozen. He merged the Hammers power into the spear. Jando grabbed to Dark scrolls from his bag and begun the scrolling ritual.

Angie who was with Ed felt the ground shake and was nearly thrown of her chair, making her draw a massive line on her piece of artwork. She swore in anger. "STUPID JANDO" Angie threw her pencil the ground. The pencil shattered as it made contact. Ed ignored her and continues to read a script for an upcoming production the Showa town was making. It was called "A noob and his sword". Ed wanted the main part and became like detached to the real world to become this noob that was going to make him a star. Angie left the hotel room to go yell at Jando. Angie didn't know Jando caused the little earthquake but she just felt like yelling at someone. Angie walked across leafre seeing all the Pro's sitting there and talking, noobs begging for mesos and random 3rd jobbers looking for leech. She ignored and stored her anger. She was going to give Jando a belting.

Jando drew the first dark scroll and warped it around the spear. The spear gave a shrill of excitement; it didn't fear the chance of it being destroyed. Jando was in a trance, all he wanted was to become stronger. He didn't even notice that he had both scroll around the spear. Jando spoke the words of enchantment and activated the scrolls. There was an eerie energy in the air. The spear started glow as the reaction between it and the scrolls start. Jando stood holding the spear and watched.

Angie saw Ami who was heading towards Jando and hers room. “Hey Ami, how’s Jando doing?” “His up, but something doesn’t feel right about him”. They stood just outside of the house. “I’m worried Angie” Angie’s anger for wanting to yell at Jando subsided. She thought it was a good idea at first to try and cheer him up, but Ami’s words made the Jando wasn’t feeling right. What was she to do now? There was a bright flash of Dark purple energy, which came out of where Jando was sweeping the entire town. Most people had left Leafre because of Jando’s battle with Manon and a lot of weird stuff had happen when Jando got back. More left as things got weirder. Leafre now mainly consisted of people from the Guild Infromal or Formal. The flash subsided and Ami and Angie were shocked. They both entered the house with a panic. Feeling a inhumane power. They saw Jando with his spear, which was hovering just above his hand. Jando was still in the trance, staring at the spear.

As the eerie energy left it made the rest of the people leave. The pro’s went to skeles to train, the leechers went to the fm to try and find sellers there and noobs followed a meso path to the ship that was left by a passing warrior who was bored. No one was in Leafre except the few people from Informal and Formal. They were all worried about Kish and Helen, and more concerned about Jando. How could someone have so much power? They wanted answers.
Omar ran towards Jando’s Hotel room worried sick on what that energy was. Lars was with him and so was Alex. More guild members gather around the room. Kevin peered out of window, lost interested and focused on healing Kish and Helen. He knew he wasn’t far off now.

Last edited by Jando on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

“So my brother died at the hands of a mere mortal? Hmmp what a fool” Omega Griffey stood up from her throne. She was in her transformed state. Her lushes black hair was neatly combed, her eyes were resonating pure evilness. She was wearing the famous Red jewel necklace that all Griffey’s wore. Her Wings flattered gracefully. She reached for her white Nisrock that was sleeping beautiful against a rock. Angry at her interrupted sleep, Griffey stroked her. “What is it, Natasha?” The bow talked in a gleaming voice. “It’s alright Nis , don’t you feel it?” “You mean that warrior who defeated your sorry excuse for a brother” Natasha smirked and begun to laugh, “HAHA!!!! I’M GOING TO FIND THAT WARRIOR AND TEAR OUT HIS HEART” Nis shrilled with excitement. Natasha burst out of her cave killing ten surround Kents. She flew high above Minar Forest and headed to leafre.

Jando was still staring at the spear, feeling the massive energy. It had gained why beyond 5att that any normal spear should have. It felt like it gained 200att. Jando’s trance ended and he the spear descend slowing into Jando’s hands, they came together beautiful. Jando turned to find Ami and Angie out the door amazed. “What....what the fuck Jando” Angie was in horror on what she just saw. She didn’t recognize Jando anymore; he looked different, older in fact. How did he have so much power and still at 3rd job level. Jando walked passed Ami and Angie. However Angie turned and grabbed Jando’s shoulder. “Just stop Jando” Jando stopped. “Please, were all worried about you , what’s going with you?” “To tell you the truth Angie, I don’t know. I just need to become stronger.” Jando said in a calm serious voice. Jando was facing Angie now. Angie slapped him “You want to get stronger? That’s all you do! Get stronger! You never consider the consequences. You hurt Kish and Helen with your oh so called battle with Manon. You neatly blew up leafre with your recklessness of using two dark scrolls!” Jando eyes widened, feeling the touch of Angie’s hand hit his skin, this lashing she was giving him. Was he the real cause of Helen and Kish’s injuries? Jando started into Angie’s eyes, she had tears running down her cheek and had a look of sadness, frustration and concern. Ami stood beside her with her head down. All she did this morning was help him and he has said nothing to her. Jando felt sick.

The pro’s who left Leafre were talking as they were on there to Skeles. “Finally were out of that place, it just got weirder and weirder” said the lvl 145 NL. “You said it man” Replied the 151 BM. “Guy don’t you think we should use the tree and tele to vic?” Said that concerned Bishop. “HA! And miss out on x2 exp” replied the NL arrogantly. “You do know what that dragon knight versed right?” The Bishop said with a grim look. “ I heard it was a Manon” The BM said while shooting a barrage of 4 arrows at a passing birk, killing it. “No, it was a human, stupid.” The NL pulled out a summoning rock and whispered a chant causing a shadow behind him even though there was no sunlight. The Bishop looked up at the sky. The dramatic weather change made him on unease. “It was sunny 5mins ago.” “Who cares it doesn’t change the fact that where wasting our time here. Let’s go” The NL went ahead and the BM followed him.

Natasha flew above the forest. Heading towards the town Leafre, she was becoming more and more excited as she came closer to it. Her human figure was much more advance then her Brother’s. First she had a name, and was more dignified on how she looked. Her white overall she wore was one of the most beautiful things ever with a clear back stripe running down the left side. The overall was designed to have wings move so freely. Unlike Manon she didn’t have tail but her feet and hands were clawed. More like a birds then a dragons. Feathers didn’t cover her whole body, only up to her ankle on her legs and half way up her hands. Other than that she looked like a perfect human being.

She saw the three travelling adventurers and smirked. Having not fed for awhile she might as well and have a snack. She begun to swoop down, heading towards the BM, she had a thing for archers. Natasha closed onto the BM, Her feet poised so that they were going to give the killer blow. The BM felt Natasha’s power as she released too much of it as she was drawing in for the kill. He evaded the attack. His pulled his bow and commanded the arrows to flow it out with one fluent motion, “Hurricane!” The storm of arrows headed towards Natasha. The NL made a fair distance from her the moment his BM friend had moved. He enchanted the words “Shadow Claw”. The NL started to throw a barrage of ilbi’s towards Natasha, however the Bishop didn’t move, his dexterity was low making his reaction time slower. He started as Natasha landed elegant. Before he knew it he felt her arm pierce through him. He yelled in pain as he coughed up blood. Natasha didn’t care about mages that much and focus her attention on the two behind her.

Stars were coming from her right and Arrows were coming from her left. “Consider yourself dead” Natasha drew Nis, “Kill them, Nis” Nis roared and a blinding light roar from her. The energy exploded out of Nis and expanded. The NL and BM froze in fear. There attacks didn’t even touch her and with one attack she was able to destroy all arrows and stars. The forest lit up with energy causing an explosion. The smoke cleared, Natasha stood there in the sky, hovering over a 20ft deep crater. “My my, Nis I didn’t say obliterate them, sigh, Oh well” Natasha put Nis away and made her back in above Minar Forest. She then caused a sonic boom and made her speedy way to Leafre. “Here I come warrior you better be ready!”

Jando walked outside to see his guild there. This was the last place he wanted to be right now. They all had the same look on their faces. They all wanted to know what the hell was going on. Jando ask to make path so he could pass. But they just stood. “There’s no running from this Jando, tell us what’s wrong, where your friends, your comrades.” Omar said some confidence that it would pass into Jando. Jando didn’t know to say he tried to avert eye contact and kept staring at the ground. “I’m going to check on Helen and Kish” Jando jumped elegantly across the mob of guildies and landed gracefully right near where Kevin was treating Helen and Kish. No could read Jando’s face. No one could detect what emotion he was feeling.

“F-F-F-FINAL FANTASY!!!!! GAAHHHH” Kish woke up, his crotch region became stained with liquid. “Ah so your awake Kish?” Kish turned to around to see Kevin. “Kevin? What? Where am I?” “Your in Leafre sick bay. Ami and I brought you and Helen by Jando request”. “HELEN!!!!!” Kish turned around to see the still unconscious figure that was Helen. Memories started fill his head about what happened and it was so overwhelming it made him pass out. Kevin stood there in puzzlement. “I am not changing your pants Kish” Kevin went back to work on trying to wake Helen up.

Jando stood outside the sick bay door. He heard Kish talking, smiled, “His alright.”
“Jando”, Jando turned but saw no one, everyone was still grouped around his hotel room. “Jando, don’t be afraid. Listen to me carefully.” Jando thought where this was coming from. “She’s coming Jando, prepare yourself. Focus and win. I will assist you” “Don’t forget me to, we will help you defeat her Jando”. Another voice appeared this time a females. Jando took on those words on focused. He felt that inhumane power, It was nothing like Manon’s. Jando withdrew the red surfboard the was resting in the sheath on his back. He tried to focus on what direction this power was coming from, he found it, “Hyper Body!” Jando roared forcing his arms in a block position with his two weapons, one in each hand. Natasha slammed into Jando. Jando's eye's widened, they were in shock. The velocity of this attack is monstrous. How did she get here so fast? Jando couldn't hold any longer. Natasha won and Jando was sent crashing into a building. Jando recovered and was able to get up, breathing heavily. "So you are the warrior who defeated my brother." Jando was in shock, She was in her transformed state already. "I am Natasha, the Omega Griffey. What is your name warrior?" Jando froze. "She...She has a name?"

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 pm

L..O...L...A..M..A..Z...I..N..G More pl0x
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 am

... I expect the next part to be up when I wake up!

-cracks whip-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 am

nah you dont notice the fight directly next to you and youre in a coma
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 am

Ragafa wrote:
nah you dont notice the fight directly next to you and youre in a coma
What
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 am

Jando looks over his shoulder...Ami is standing there. "Ami? why are you here, get out of here." Jando was struggling to hold back Natasha attack. "GET SOME DAM MOTIVATION JANDO" Ami struck Jando clear blank on the head. Jando fell perilousnessly to the ground with a large bang. Nis' arrow continue it's destructive path towards the guild who was still helplessly gathered there frozen in what seem to be fear.

Chapter 6 - 700words, 40% done
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:02 am

Just a question to the readers...
Do you want me to release what I've written so far for chapter 6 or would you rather wait till I finish?

The next time that will most likely will have enough time to finish it would be...
Spoiler:

Hmm....I'll try to fit it in
I have motivation now -points to the fact that I'm reading Revolt of the Archers again and I've just discovered
Spoiler:
....If you haven't noticed already but I've taken some stuff from bleach....Manon going from monster to human? Reverse Arrancar much? After some things happen I do it again Bleh

EDIT: Also having titles for each like umm....seasons?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jando on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:15 am

uhhhh, I think you should dedicate one day to health, it's not THAT hard.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 am

Ragafa wrote:
uhhhh, I think you should dedicate one day to health, it's not THAT hard.
I'll do that Wednesday or Thursday....
~I updated my post before Kish's
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 pm

Finish it first! X_X

It would b a torture for my Brain xD

So....

FINISH IT NOW! RAWR

lol jks :3 take ur time x3
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 pm

5 minutes to school and I havent changed (Cool
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 pm

O.M.F.G That was the most kick ass story I will ever read

Last edited by mojare 2.0 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm

mojare 2.0 wrote:
O.M.F.G That was the most kick ass story i ever read

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 am

mojare 2.0 wrote:
O.M.F.G That was the most kick ass story i ever read

Sorry what was that?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 am

Gah kish if you dont stop doing that im going to have to give you a warning... its seriously starting to get old and aggravating when almost every post is "...What?" or something like that. its not necessarily his fault he cant write as good as others
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 am

Well my English isn't my first language either so he can't really use that as an excuse >_>
And I'm not spamming, I'm just confused over his comment, so I ask him VERY politely to explain what he meant

Quote :
Sorry what was that?

See? I was sorry that I didn't understand what he was saying D:
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 am

YAY! I\'ve gotten further into the storyline. (Don\'t worry I\'m writing every idea down). But i\'ve still got to much homework though.

@angie: I would stay out of it. Its Kish vs Ed not Kish Vs Ed + Angie. Nor is it Kish + Jando Vs Ed + Angie. I\'m staying out of it and I think you should to.

Last edited by Jando on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 am

Do the health assignment today. It's pretty easy and it's just collect and summarize
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 am

Ragafa wrote:
Do the health assignment today. It's pretty easy and it's just collect and summarize

I would but Ms. Bivearno postponed the test for tomorrow since there was like everyone was as ACC/excursions/sick.
So its time to STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 am

Oh gosh, I just remembered I have three media assignments for Kerry D:
She's the best teacher ever
WHO WANTS MY TURKISH DELIGHT?! (seriously I hate turkish delight...)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 am

ewwwww, me to
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

Ange? I have about 1 left from trying to get rid of them...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 am

Jando wrote:
YAY! I\'ve gotten further into the storyline. (Don\'t worry I\'m writing every idea down). But i\'ve still got to much homework though.

@angie: I would stay out of it. Its Kish vs Ed not Kish Vs Ed + Angie. Nor is it Kish + Jando Vs Ed + Angie. I\'m staying out of it and I think you should to.

its going to have me in it if he doesnt stop >_> it can be counted as spamming, especially if hes doing it just to aggravate him, and thats what it looks like.
i mean really.... it doesnt take a rocket scientest to interperate what hes saying....
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

TOUCHE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next