Formalities

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Share | 

can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 am

ok so... i was training with my dit oaznwingso in a party of 6 at ant unnel and i lv up, and since you guys know that i juist stoppped playing my pirate, i accidentally thorugh instincet, added 3 ap to str instead of dex after i increase luk by 2, so im asking this:

CAN SUM1 PLZ GIV ME 9300 NX? OOR THE AP RESET I CANT EQUIP THE RIGHT STUFF!!!! AND I CANT GET NX CAUZ I GOT ASIAN PARENTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:23 am

what level is it? if its still in the low 30s you could probably remake it in a week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 am

Are you serious? your only lvl 27 and you think the world is over just because you put str up.

- 1 - 30 is like super duper easy!!!!

- Sending 9.3k nx at lvl 27 on 3 stupid points won't change a thing. If you were lvl 156 THEN it would make all the difference.

- Umm Dits have the nice ability of being able to use str as a secondary stat to equip certain daggers and shield? become a low str user? O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAlexxx!
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 am

McJando wrote:
Are you serious? your only lvl 27 and you think the world is over just because you put str up.

- 1 - 30 is like super duper easy!!!!

- Sending 9.3k nx at lvl 27 on 3 stupid points won't change a thing. If you were lvl 156 THEN it would make all the difference.

- Umm Dits have the nice ability of being able to use str as a secondary stat to equip certain daggers and shield? become a low str user? O.O

Jndow Is rite o.o

Also STR Dits FTW when u get to lvl 30+ x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 pm

yeah str dits are awesome... 9 dollars... for you... for a level 27, not worth it at all. either re make it or look up some stuff about strength dits, they are sexy. have a shield that looks like a sword that looks awesome and gives an attack bonus that luk dits cant get... so either remake, or ditch it, or try to make a str dit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am

mmm ive seen str dits but pple say they hav lower damage or sumshit, but i think its lower avoid.mmmmm ill remake it i just cbf cauz before just kept doing pqs but since here are too much cks i cant get in......ahh screw it im just gonna get sumthing that adds 3 dex.....robe??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 am

get a 10dex robe!!!!. Self scroll with 100%'s. Makes sure its a bathrobe and enjoy that sexy 10% spd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Lol...I have asian parents and i get nx... T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm

So do i. AND IM 16 o-o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap   

Back to top Go down

can sum1 plz help my dit who has fd up ap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: