Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Come here if this is your first time at the forums

Go down 
+6
blaze7734
Shen
Jando
Zielo
MannyG
Ragafa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Username:
Current Level:
Class:
Times you play/how often:
Prefered Nickname:

First, make an account, then come back here.
Post a link with your information copied from the above ^^^
Example:~

Username: Viharos
Current Level: 55
Class: Page
Times you play/how often: Quite Active, but usually unplannedly go afk
Prefered Nickname: Rag / Vih / Kish

(you do not have to update it everytime you level, but if you feel like it, youre welcome to do so)

After filling that in, Go to the first page (click home just underneath the banner)
Go to the bottom of the first red square, and on the left hand side you should be able to see a button called 'Mark all topics read'
Click that, most of the topics we've talked about is over, and you should really only read it if you have nothing to do, and dont mind having a read.
Once you've done that, come back in 24 hours, you'd see that there are NEW topics.
Click and read the new topics, answer if you feel like it and become a new member of the forum.

We hold GPQ and try at least once a week, it's pretty hard since we're not the right levels. But we've managed in a past guild.
If you feel like saying something random about yourself or anything else in your life; We ask you use the sandbox.
We do Support animators a substantial amount, and would love to see our guildies working hard to build the fame of the guild.
Finally, we ask that you PLEASE refrain from bringing real life matters into the guild forums, it HAS happened in the past and we've lost quite a few members due to it.

When you are done reading this, we ask that you click the 'Guild site' Button underneath the banner and check for recent updates in the guild or where guild videos are posted.

(Final Note)
We hope you enjoy your stay at Informal Forums, and hope you can stay as long as you can.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Oh, when I restarted maple I thought about you guys! Smile
So I searched some of you on Basil (stalker powers)
and then I saw Shen's guild listing.
and then here. Smile
I wanna get Owen to play again, lolz. So, can I join formal?
Cuz I'm too low level for Informal. ;D
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Formal dosnt really exist anymore D:
We got rid of the alliance because I didnt go on my main to maintain the guild, so we just broke it. But you can definitely join Informal
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Very Happy
I have to find Shen, right?
MowShen or Shenronbow? o.o
or you? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 am

Herpiesmunch
So I got really bored. Thought I might annoy some people by not being subtle at all.
THERE WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM TO WRITE 'else' stupid word count ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh my I hope you guys still visit this board I saw the guild listing and wanted to join Very Happy

Username: BattleJuice
Current Level: 61
Class: Battle Mage
Times you play/how often: erm 3-5 times a day with an unspecified amount of time
Prefered Nickname:erm..juice? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Which server do you play in? We all use to play in bera but now we play in galacia
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

oh i play in bera since the listing was also in the bera subforum
Back to top Go down
Prodigiies
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Prodigiies

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Username: oDarkSlayer
Current Level: 127
Class: Demon Slayer
Times you play/how often: Everyday
Prefered Nickname: Prodigiies
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi there, we don't play maple anymore but we still have an active forum, you are welcome to join in on any of the discussions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come here if this is your first time at the forums   Come here if this is your first time at the forums - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come here if this is your first time at the forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2