Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Knights of Cygnus

Go down 
+4
mojare 2.0
Ragafa
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What KoC will you make?
Dawn warrior (Warrior)
Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot1036%Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot12
 36% [ 5 ]
Blaze wizard (Mage)
Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot1029%Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot12
 29% [ 4 ]
Night walker (Thief)
Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot1014%Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot12
 14% [ 2 ]
Wind archer (Archer)
Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot1014%Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot12
 14% [ 2 ]
Lighting breaker (pirate)
Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot107%Knights of Cygnus Nfpvot12
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 am

Lets discuss about KoC

also Were getting them sometime this month O.O

O>O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 am

whaa? they changed the names for gms?
last time i checked it was Soul Fighter (warr), Flame Wizard (mage), Windbreaker (bow), Striker (pirate), and Nightwalker (thief)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 am

now it sounds cooler
id either go dawn, blaze or wind
probably blaze (f3)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:18 am

ohhh they really did change em. meh i thought some of the old ones were better. but lol, atleast people wont make fun of the name Windbreaker now XD

AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT... TT_TT
a warr is still in me
the bow sounds the strongest
the thief looks cool but is weak
the pirate has cool skills but i never really liked pirates anyway
the wiz sounds pretty cool, you get to set things on fire. but slow training probly
WAHH I HAVE NO IDEA
im thinking maybe warr, bow, wiz, or bow or thief.
wait
-cries-
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:21 am

me i think im going with theif it the only thing im good at
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:25 am

hmm but its the weakest one though
what they did was switch the popularity of them around.
right now, its
thief
warrior
mage
pirate
bow

when KoC comes out:
bow
warrior
mage
pirate
thief

they just made thief weaker and bow stronger so they would each get a different share of popularity o-o
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:27 am

o well ill train harder then and anyway thief are the only to run away from drop zone as fast as yo can and if i dont like it ill change it for mabye a bowman i have a lvl 15 bowman on a differnt place
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 am

they were normally called soul masters angie -hits with leak-

Bowman and DW are so overpowered it aint funny. They each get one of the most uberest mobs in 2nd job. DW also get a flash jump like skill. In 3rd DW can already use brandish ( i think) and have an AoE att that hits like 6 monsters 4 times. O.O godly. WB (come one wind archers? windbreakers sound so much better) WB get hurricane and can use a dark sight like skill which is so godly. They also get a transformation skill which is awesome. Sadly due to there overpoweredness they've lowered the max % of some skills so they don't completely dominate over adventurers.

Also they won't revolutionize maple that much since there cap is 120 and won't be able to hit HT and prob have trouble at Zak. They will be good at bosses such area ones and HH. Other then that there bossing career sucks.

Nightwalkers get the biggest letdown not only from there new attacks but they don't get Spirit Claw which makes you have to recharge every 10mins or so.

Blaze Wizards are kinda in the middle. Well not really. They get an awesome 2nd job mob attack called fire pillar which will make them one of the godliest cpqer's ever. And able to get poison like attack that does fire damage at 3rd.

For me i'm gonna make a dexless DW as I got dexless equips already for it. and also I'm gonna make a female blaze wizard due to the fact i got 12int female overall.
Might make a WB but kinda not the motivated due to the lack of awesome equips i have for a bowmen.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:52 am

Warrior Ftw =w=
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 am

do they get their own equips for them?
and i'd probably go a wind archer, or maybe a lukless Blaze Wizard (or just a normal one f3)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 am

nope same equips as adventurers
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

accept for their noob gear. their noob gear looks like something a normal lvl 70 should be wearing.

and hmmm.... im really liking the sound of the dawn warrior. it would be nice to come back as a warrior again i guess... and flash jump and mob skills? -dies- and now that i for sure know what to do with my stats i could probly make it work. plus jando can help me =-= ohhh and if i ever get any dex exuips for my thief (like a robe or something) then my DW can probly use it too so i can try going low dex... so, it all works out i guess.
sucks about the nightwalker though. i wish they made it at least a little better, a lot of sins out there are gonna be mad about it (sorry ed TT_TT)
then again, i guess sins have had the power for too long. its good to see a dead class come up and kill everything o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am

Indeed.
I'm not sure what lvl i will get my DW up to since i got no wep for it after lvl 50 (81/8 jap map). I guess I could sell something and get a 100att rohan...... Then that will last me till i get a awesome DRW or NRW.....or i somehow get uber money and the lunchbox event comes back and i make a perfect lb and awesome att shield combo....O.O RAWR
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:03 am

uhhh question.... what kind of weps do these things use?
like for dawn warrior, is it only swords, or can it be any warrior equip like spears/blunt weapon/etc?
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 am

im makeing a dw and a nw so i think il be fine
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:28 am

they don't use spears/pa's but all the other weps

-waits for aran-
My aran will be so godly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 am

lol gl waiting a year o-o
they didnt sound all that good to me. i think maple has enough classes
plus using pole arms, they looked really slow lol. BUUT they DID have a pretty cool flash jump type skill....
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:15 am

lol slow? your slow angie. You must of skipped the part where they get a +2 booster in 1st job. (normal classes get a +1 booster in 2nd job)

And I heard (rumor) that we could get them at christmas. (Aran's are a iced based class and have wolf mounts and there town is mainly ice or something, theres alot of ice type npc's there aswell)

O.O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 am

ohh yeah i did hear about the wolf mount... that did sound pretty kick ass =.=
hmm but no i didnt hear about the +2 booster o-o i just assumed they would be slow at heck because of the pole arms, and i saw a vid of one and it just seemed slow to me. but it did have this cool twirly attack... =.=
hm maybe they wont be so bad.
also, i heard a lot of debates on weather or not its a class or a race. what do you think o-o

it would kinda make sence for it to be a race considering its comming out after KoC (meaning there probly wont be an aran version of koc) and the fact that its the only class in its job. its just aran, no cool third or fourth job name o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:50 am

Aran is what its called. Like warrior or archer. They use a combo system and can use certain attacks when they reach a certain combo. Like if i get a combo of 200 hits I can use tempest, I AoE attack that does 2000% (i think), freezes mobs (Just makes them slower) and on 1hp, this works on bosses O.O but not the 1hp thing ( i think thats getting nerfed). There not part of KoC or Adventurers, there their own race as it is the Aran race. So obviously there will be different class names.

Also there gameplay is unique as they require the use of the directional keys such as -> <- ^ v + - to use attacks. We see a bit of this gameplay are in pirates with such skills as grenade, corkscrew blow and dash.

They are currently in KMST but will be soon release in KMS. They take the strongest but slowest wep in game and make it the fastest. Just imaging a Normal speed wep like the Kartsan with the +2 booster. It will make our Pa's Fast (4) Very Happy
The speed goes in this order.
Slower > Slow (Cool > Slow (7) > Normal > Fast (5) > Fast (4) > Faster > Faster (2)
Most thieves can get Faster (2) with a Faster wep and booster.

umm....from what I know is they wear normal warrior gear (hopefully) and are one of the fastest class around. I think most people will use noob pole arms so they can rack up attack easier for combo's. Maybe but seriously I can't no wait to use my so sexy 123/11 red surfboard on one. Very Happy

Also @Angie, Aran being released in a year is a overstatement. We may of gotten pirates 1 year after KMS did but it's only been 2 months since they got KoC ( I think ). So don't be oh so judgmental about there release date
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 pm

im was jus saying what everyone else thought.

and uhh... jando, why exactly did you quit the guild again...? i can understand if you wanted to quit for some reason such as wanting to be able to gpq, then sure. and i know im not leader and all, but the "this guild sucks" guild notice was kinda a punch in the face.
were not just your guid you know, were your friends..
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 pm

This probably isn't the best place to put it if you want him to read it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 pm

im not making one, i like having one good account instead a bunch of week ones
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 pm

you don't have enough motivation to make another high level acconut
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm

i dont even have enough motivation to work on my dk.. x_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights of Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Cygnus   Knights of Cygnus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of Cygnus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Chatboard-
Jump to: