Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Maplestory: A Pokemon Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 am

First topic message reminder :

iJandoDk Productions brings you

MAPLESTORY
A Pokemon Story

or PokeStory for short (lol Pocket Story)

Jando wakes up late to see Professor Clark and misses his chance to get a Pokemon, however Professor Clark has one extra that might fancy Jando. Jando agrees and Professor Clark gives Jando the Pokemon Zielo; the electic cub pokemon. Jando starts his journey with Zielo, with Zielo being stubborn as ever Jando had to drag her out iwth a leach cause Zielo didn't want to be in a Pokeball. At the start there relatoinship wasn't that great, Zielo kept electricuting Jando and Jando sometimes just gave up. But after a week or two they grew on each other and then soon met a young boy who was trying to catch his first pokemon. His name was Kish. They witness him trying to catch a Blupsy, his technic was amazing as he used cookies. Kish catches the Blupsy; The small bear Pokemon. Jando quickly goes to him after he catches Blupsy and asks to battle. They battle and Kish wins cause of Zielo's stubborness. Jando is mad after it. Jando and Kish becomes friends and have alot in common as they want each want to be the best pokemon trainer. So they decided to go to Amherst together to face the Gym there.

thats it so far. Just an idea the sprawled in my head.

Lars = 1st gym leader, later joins them. His pokemon is Kahnji; the fire monkey pokemon who uses a polearms as he fights
Shen = 2nd gym leader, his pokemon is iEatCrust; the lazy pokemon the eats crusts all day, his hp and defenses are really high and the pokemon who usually vs him often fait due to exhaustion

Thats it so far..... Enjoy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 pm

...a meowth? are you kidding me... ._.
A CAT
sdfgfdsgsdav
BUT if you want more of a detailed description...
meowth was based on Maneki Neko, a japanese legend of a lucky cat. the coin on meowths head is a koban, an aincet japanese coin. its said that meowth is also based on Satoshi Tijiri's (creator of pokemon) own cat. o-o

Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 7meowth
Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 7neko
Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 7creamcat
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm

hmm why is he the only1 that talk i seen the episode when he explains it about lisining ti humans repeat sally sells sea shells down by the sea shore but if thats the case why cant other pokemon talk (i know that in pokemon200 slowbro king talked and the ledganry sliver bird(my 2 fav pokemon but i forget his name) talk but thats it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:20 pm

ohhh that was one of my fav epesodes :3
but thats kind of a good question. pokemon listen to humans every day, yet meowth is the only one thats actually picked up anything from them. and not only that, he isnt even that old. you would think older pokemon would have that ability also. i guess meowth is the only pokemon thats ever thought into it o-o
and the one your talking about it lugia. and technacally, he doesnt talk. he uses talepatly to get into peoples minds so they can hear what hes thinking. other pokemon that have that ability are mewtwo and lucario.
and yeah, slowking can talk also. but i have no idea why o-o
his mouth moves so i dont think its telepathy
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:24 pm

hmm thank youuuuuuuuu again but i dont know i think it was telepath cuz his mouth moved more like it was yawning than talking then again pokemon was first japanishe right but still even for that it seemed off to me mabye i just dont know wat im talking about
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 am

well eh, i havnt seen that movie in ages. so i guess i wouldnt entirely know.
i just remember that at the end i thought his mouth was moving or something
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 am

O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory: A Pokemon Story   Maplestory: A Pokemon Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maplestory: A Pokemon Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2