Formalities

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Share | 

Does anyone want to start up the armory again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

I know its quick money when you sell the items you get from drops, but if we all pitch in i think we can really build it up to a point where it is useful for some low budget, but more loyal members. And i can try to keep track of what people deposite so if you ever want to quit or want your items back for good i can arrange that. But does anybody think its a worthy enough project to start or do you think it will flop like the last one? GIMME YO OPINIONS?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

hmm... why not, i guess we can give it a go o.o
I WANNA BE TREASURER

another thing we need to dig up from the dead is the pics gallery, we havnt used that in AGESSSSS. is it possible to put a pic gallery on the forums?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 am

Zielo wrote:
I WANNA BE TREASURER

another thing we need to dig up from the dead is the pics gallery, we havnt used that in AGESSSSS. is it possible to put a pic gallery on the forums?

well its possible you can be the treasurer but the pic gallery thing, i think it would be easier if i made it on another site. i still think i remember the information for the old oblivious site which we can use still and it has all the old picture. www.guildoblivious.webs.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 am

i have ALOT of old screenshots that i can put up o-o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 am

Shen wrote:
Zielo wrote:
I WANNA BE TREASURER

well its possible you can be the treasurer but the pic gallery thing, i think it would be easier if i made it on another site. i still think i remember the information for the old oblivious site which we can use still and it has all the old picture. www.guildoblivious.webs.com

That website looks dead =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to start up the armory again?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Items :: Market-
Jump to: