Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

See...this is what i dont like...

Go down 
+2
Jando
XxCamiE235xX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Childish Miska...really Childish...
Your the only person i know that goes to my school every Saturday for Spanish lessons in E3...
So its either you or ur other 'Friends' who's written it...
If u feel like saying something, say it to my face...
The fact that you took this route has sent you further down on the list of people with a heart...

You know wat im talking about...if u dont, i'd be happy to refresh ur memory...but u wont like it.
Seriously...grow up...

BTW, You better find some way to take it off the table or you'll be cleaning tables for the next 2 weeks.
Unless u want ur teacher finding out about this, a.k.a ur mom, do something.
And this is from a teacher, not me.

Last edited by XxCamiE235xX on Fri May 29, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:06 am

too bad, and adrian got it from me >_>
LOL
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:12 am

adrain got Swine flu from u?!
omg! i jus talked to him a while ago!

does it spread through the internet? Shocked

and Angie, u asked for names for a new guild, so...
INCUBUS!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:05 am

ohhhh
does it have a meaning? o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:30 am

WTH?
o__o

Doesnt that baisically mean a male version of a succubus?
e_o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:42 am

incubus is a kickass band. and i like how you guys are already settings the guild up to be disbanded again. but then again i havent gotten on in weeks... and really dont have that much interest in the game anymore... so you can do whatever you want if you guys can work out making a guild. (dont drag me in ever again... since i dont even know how many times ive led)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:53 pm

I looked it up, it means both
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm

psh you only lead two times.

were not setting the guild up to be disbanded again, were just planing ahead! ><; only incase something goes wrong (i guess something such as you quitting again... TT~TT...) i just didnt want it to be a disaster like last time where we couldnt figure out a name, emblem, didnt know what to do... o-o
we want informal to live for as long as you maple or until you disband it. then well use the emergancy guild plans and make a new one with a new leader ._.
so yah, were not trying to go against the current guild or anything. also, every guild weve had has been disbanded first before we made a new one. no way were gonna all just remake when the guilds obviously still intact =/
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, can you at least make me jr again shen? X_X
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:24 pm

this is my third time leading this group of people and i have lead two other guilds before you guys as well... and i dont mind what you do with the guild. i have been very busy lately and dont think ill be on maplestory for a while. so whatever you guys want to do i will support you... just not through maple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:34 pm

again, were not doing anything til the guild disbands o.O its not really that urgent.
also... 3rd time? o.O i guess i was only here for the last 2. what was the very first guild with this group of people called? and who were the first of us that joined? o.o just curious
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 am

Just make ange the second in command? O_O
she can take care of everything, and when we need a new jr, or an expansion. We pay shen to do it for us?
Eh, its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:58 am

i thought about that... but new recruits would complain because we wouldnt be able to make jrs, gpq, make alliances, we basically wouldnt really get anywhere. sure shen could come on occasionally and i can give him money for slots and tell him who can be made jr and what-not, but idk if it will be soon enough. we wouldnt get very many people to stay =/
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 am

we dont need the leader to gpq o-o
we never did
HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU THAT?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 am

you never did... o_O
we havnt gpq'ed since the first oblivious lol. 3 guilds ago. infact that one time we semi-gpqed was the first time i ever came close to gpq'ing x_x
but its good to have the option, you never know. plus, theres still the alliance, making jrs, and all the other leadery stuff =/
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 am

I leaded a gpq with oblivious once o-o
then adrian got pissy and left. O_O
Jando followed...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

and then eventually everyone else did ><
only ones that stayed were me, you, and bot. then the guild Freedom was created TT_TT
BUUT since us 3 still supported shen everyone in adrians guild said it was boring and came back XD
apparently adrian fails at guildmaking lol
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 pm

@__@
how many guilds are we going to freaking go through
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 am

FIVE WE ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH FIVE!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

umm anyway.....Lets all gpq o.o I'm like uberish and we can ZOOM!!!! through it. f3 f3f3f3f

Also once Ami gets her zhelm I'll be training her to bishop and then leeching iJandoDk to drkhood Very Happy Its like the perfect combo....and umm.... I'm going to start merchanting and continue to get uber equips from mts Very Happy:D:D:D:D

-if you see me DOING THIS STARTING TO SWEAR AND IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I'M YELLING!!! well I'm actually not. I'm just bored and when I'm bored I like to use caps lock also swearing makes me sound tough.. lolololololol

GPQ!!!!! NAO!!!!!! umm also I think the guild is rundown with all our newbs seriosuly I got like (Ami9x, iJandoDk, JandoTheDrk, Purgation, PetroChemica) 4 people to it. Angie has 3. Ed has 2 and I think some other people have lots also.

Another thing. Last saturday x2 exp event. Just b4 it started I helped out cr4cka ks a lvl 78 hermit with a pumpkin spear at hoodoo's. I am so pro!!!!!

Also check out my new uberish drawing in the draw section. My skills have improved nicely O.O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 am

lol i think your right x_x the only people who wernt already in the guild are cr4ker and some pirate guy. and there are like more than 12 people in the guild. c0lmthief and chikum left i think. i can delete me and eds old thieves, bannchi and rougemojare, since there not gonna be going on anymore. (zielo and mojare are me and eds new thievs [also yes, i finally found out my bday code and deleted old original zielo and made a thief to those of you that didnt know yet {brackets inside brackets inside brackets are cool}])
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 am

err nvm cr4ckers gone. the only people who wernt already in the guild are two pirate guys... one of them actually being a spearman with the word 'pirate' in the ign. x.x and i dont even think their active
and i cant kick eds old sin cause hes a jr
the majority of the guild consists of jandos noobs .__.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 am

Yey, I'm helping!!!!! iJandoDk and Ami 9x arent mules/noobs everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:23 am

Also did ed make a new sin? mojareagain? It's a lvl 10 sin
http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Rank/Game&ranktype=TotRank
His rank 8061080

So yea? What gives?

he also buddied me
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:45 am

lol yeah, he did but it was only temporary. you can kick that one of your bl if you want, he probly isnt gonna use it again.

what happened was, ed thought he got hacked cause he couldnt log into his acc (the pw wouldnt work). and he tried sending the pw to his email but then he couldnt remember wich email he used ._.
but nexon just did one of those things where they randomly change your pw and send it to your email just to see if your still active on maple. we eventually figured out wich of eds emails he used for maple and got back on his acc. we figured it was another one of those 'gg nexon' moments cause there wasnt anything diferent on his acc, nothing stolen or touched o,O
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 am

lol owned by nexon
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 am

i think thats about the 156th 'gg nexon' ive said this month ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See...this is what i dont like...   See...this is what i dont like... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See...this is what i dont like...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next