Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Help RagnarZ`

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 pm

hey can you plz donate to me cause im like the only one who is playing maple right now and im really short on money. I have about just 1m right now but when i repot on honsters and mana elixers ill have like... 100k!

plz donate to Ragz so he will be able to achieve his goal faster and easier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 pm

why should we?
youve been mean to us >=|
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:02 am

man this is gonna be hard cause i suck with apologys..

Well. im sorry i was mean to you and i didnt acually mean the things i said. I know your name is Angie because the others always call you that and i just fool around sometimes.. Well most of the time so i would be grateful if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for all the mean things i have done Sad .

This is a real apology and not a fake. i didnt make the apology up, i swear it!

Btw jando i dont acually hate you, i dont even know why i say stuff i dont really mean.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The History of Go Home

Once upon a time there was a <skip> and that person's friend (insert name here) started to say Go Home because he well.. wanted people to not be here cause they are.. wow i dont even know what i means, my friends just say it. Then it spread the go home thing to my other friend who started saying it ALL THE TIME then it spread to me. The End.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck on getting a ferret, Ang--err it seems wierd saying it.. must... type... name... Angie!

Also : ACCEPT MY FRIEND INVITATIONS ON MSN KISH AND AN..GIE! IM COOLERKNIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am

o.o Sure ragz i'll help you and guess what cause i've like quit maple or something. Ima gonna give you some epic awesome stuff (only aloud to borrow)

This includes
105/12 soul spear
10att wg
3/6 pac or 8str ic2

and thats basically it I think o.o and maybe 2m and all my honsters (dw I still got like 100m+ worth of unsold scrolls which I am so cbfed selling)

Umm... depending on your acc maybe my Chainmail and red snowshoes and yea o.o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 am

i send an invite to you ragz o.o and also we need to organize when I can give you my most awesomeness stuff. I can either do it since I do have your maple log in thingys and I do have 2 computers or if you want to be online aswell or some shit
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 am

WOOT
apology accepted =D
and ill try to donate, but i need to reinstall maple again first so it may be a while x_X
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:40 pm

lol ragz fails.
we all decide to start comming back as soon as he asks for donations xD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:43 pm

rofl. Also ragz it has to the 8att glove since I'll use my 10att and I'll decide bewteen one of the capes but remember your only borrowing o.o
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm

....O.O

so..god..ly...i...te..m..ss....

*faints*
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm

lol ragz if you think thats godly you havnt even seen jandos other stuff o_o;
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm

mmm jando's godly items.... *teehee*
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:51 pm

I do have some uber stuff
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:51 am

ober stuff?

lmao!

uber
vber
ober
jber
aber
kber

idkber!!!!

talkber withber berber inber theber endber ofber everyber wordber
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:55 am

its the german word for super
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:06 am

super duper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help RagnarZ` Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help RagnarZ`   Help RagnarZ` Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help RagnarZ`
Page 1 of 1