Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Go down 
+2
XxCamiE235xX
Ragafa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am

Well as you all know, im a bit crazy X_X
When i couldnt talk to ange for a few weeks, got me thinking, started writing, ALOT.
I didnt finish it, since i couldnt think of a name, and i felt like i was copying alot of other stories, especially since Josu's negative demoralisation kept me going...

Bored from my soul, i glared up into the sky, my eyes trancing slowely as my eyelids fluttered to a close.
It was my first day in the army, i was traveling in a bus, 12 men around me, 4 of them black.
"Jason!" my mate sat next to me, a smile on his face.
"What's up Dan?" I stared at him, and returned with a weak smile.
We originaly came from South Dakota, Dan had to move to Colorado, and being my best friend and wanting to take care of me, he took me with him.
"Nothing but the boredom of being alone, Come on man. You havent said a thing since Colorado, and we're nearly in Texas!" I Had a good enough reason, i couldnt get Clarence out of my head, she was everything to me, and i lost her...

Dan handed me a cookie, they were dry and stale, but i hadnt eaten anything in a few hours. I grabbed the cookie and slowely nibbled at the edge.
"I miss her Dan..."
"We All do, mate. But she's gone, and for the past year you've been boring, by the way, when IS the last time you got with a girl?"
"Clarence was my only one..." He Laughed
"And what about Amy? Lisa? Steph?" I looked up at him, i totally forgot about them.
"They dont include!!"
"Bullshit mate, I heard them, they get all fucked up and weird the next day!" He shoved me, i hit my elbow on the window.
"We weren't having sex, Dan" I looked down, trying to think of something to say.
"Then what were you guys doing? In bathtowels? coming from the bathroom at the same time?"
"Uhh-Hmm, We We're playing Monopoly in the bath..." He started laughing, some people were looking at how loud his monstrous laugh was. The Black people started to sing a song, it was gonna be a long time...
I leaned on the window, and began thinking about clarence, her chestnut brown hair, her green eyes. I looked up at Dan, he still had a grin on his face.
"I could of saved her, Dan."
"Nah you couldn't, now shut the fuck up and get your stuff, we're nearly there"
I had forgotten where we were going, The army, i still couldn't believe it, my heart sank. I protested coming, but nothing was going to stop Dan and his dreams, but he had to take care of me, so obviously, i had to come.
"I'm really happy you volunteered to join the army with me!" Dan was smiling, he was excited.
"What are you talking about? I was the one that wanted to stay in Colorado!" I yelled, everyone looked at me, the blacks finished singing and everyone was getting ready to get off.
"Hah! Well, i hope you enjoy yourself!" He got up and moved to the front of the bus, the bus halted to a stop and Dan walked off.
I stood, quickly grabbed my bag and ran through the door, i couldnt believe we were finally there.

The Road was dirty, but the grass seemed somehow clean. We Stood in a line and we finally got to meet our drill sergeant. I stood next to Dan, he was bouncing with excitement, i wished i could have shared his excitement.
The Drill sergeant approached us, he eyed each one of us up and down, His wore his hat a bit silly, Dan and I were smart enough to keep quiet, but the guy next to me gave a little giggle. Drill Sergeant basically sprinted towards him.
"How are you, mate?" He stood straight, putting his serious face back on.
"I'm Very good, thankyou." The boy smiled.
"That's is good, what is your name?"
"Andrew, Sir"
"Andrew eh?" He smiled as he talked " Then how bout you stand straight AND SHUT THE FUCK UP" The joyous grin became the most scariest face i had ever seen, we all stood straight and Drill sergeant continued looking at us.
"I am Drill Sergeant Grand! I will be your Master, your teacher, your fucking mother for all i give a shit. You will Always say, 'Yes, Drill Sergeant'
If i say, you will get on the floor and lick the dirt from the road till i can see my ass on it, what will you say?" He waited for a response.
"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"
"Good, my friend here will show you around" This guy was huge, his name was Aaron, he looked as if he could pick you up and rip you apart with his bare hands! He showed us around, and even though he was a huge motherfucker (Dan's Words) We all thought he was to be 'friendly giant,' God, we were wrong.
On our first day, Aaron let us sleep, he closed the door and a few seconds later he would bust through the door banging each of us on the head with a wooden spoon, and screaming at us to "get the fuck up."
Dan was usually the first up, he cheered as he sprinted out the room completely clothed, i always suspected him of getting ready BEFORE it even was a surprise to him.
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 am

im not gona comment(on the story)...coz all your stories are so sad...they make me cry...
so i might as well not read em...savez me the misery...
BUT UR THE BEST TEENAGE WRITER I'VE KNOWN!!!
so dont take this in the wrong way...

maybe if you told me that this story has a happy ending, i'd give it a thought! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 am

yeah its happy
but its not finished
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:08 pm

OMFG -kicks sher-
HOW MANY STORIES OF HIS HAVE YOU READ?!?!! he nevar shows me any finished oneeeessss TT~TT
his writing is so good it kills me not to be able to find out what happens next X_X
SO JELOUS >=o
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 am

-ouch-
Oops...

if it makes u feel betta...all of em are neva finished...
jus parts of em... =S
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:35 am

i finish them
i just tell you i havent.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:22 am

DX
-kicks-
SHOW MEH A FINISHED ONEEE TT~TT
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 am

-runs away limping-
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 am

OH MY EFFING GOD THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY Smile)))) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

12 men around me, 4 of them black

Dan handed me a cookie, they were dry and stale, but i hadnt eaten anything in a few hours. I grabbed the cookie and slowely nibbled at the edge.

Then what were you guys doing? In bathtowels? coming from the bathroom at the same time?"
"Uhh-Hmm, We We're playing Monopoly in the bath..."

If i say, you will get on the floor and lick the dirt from the road till i can see my ass on it, what will you say?" He waited for a response.
"Yes, Drill Sergeant!"

"Good, my friend here will show you around" This guy was huge, his name was Aaron, he looked as if he could pick you up and rip you apart with his bare hands! He showed us around, and even though he was a huge motherfucker (Dan's Words) We all thought he was to be 'friendly giant,' God, we were wrong.

haha those are the most funniest ever man! U MAKE EVERYTHING LIKE OMG FUNNY AS HECK MAN!!!!!!!11111 I LVOE UR STORIES!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 am

-hands alex an 'I <3 Rag' T-shirt- o_o

but hes right... they are! SHOW US MOAR DAMMIT!!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 am

ROFL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

PROFFESIANOL WRITTER MEEEESKAAAAA WOOOOOOTT OWOWOOTOWOTOWOTOWOTOWOTOWOTOWOTOWOTOWOTWOTOWOTOWOTWOOWTTWT

-shrieks like the girls watching twilight-

OH MY GOSH

-WEARS 10 I<3 MISKA SHIRT-

OH EM GEE
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 am

soz Alex...
Miska's taken...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 am

-gives alex more kish merchandise-
no, you cant have the plushie, thats mine >_>

btw, i like twilight, but i hate how it got so over rated and how people way over obsess over it x_x
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 am

O___O;
kish merchendise?........what next a fan club <__<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm

pshh that existed a LONNNG time ago. where have YOU been?!
alex is the presedent. i provide all the cookies
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

i dont see how i play a part in this association >_>
-steals cookies-
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm

lol meeska
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:05 am

ur the one that performs for ur loving fans, Miska...

STRIP STRIP STRIP!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:49 pm

O_O
-throws a black censor bar at rag-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 am

LOL KISH!!!! 1st thing that came to my head about this story was that you started day dreaming while reading Private Peaceful ( Story were reading in english) at school).

Very good. 100/10 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven gratz? moar p10x moew cookie want anymore praise? umm ok one more

ZOMFG AWESOME OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Chatboard-
Jump to: