Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

I got bored...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Dont worry, i didnt cut myself or throw someone into a laundry and lock them in.
I just wrote a story, a story i handed into school, just wanted to see what you guys think X_X
And yes i did space it out, unlike Josu o.o
Its a tad rushed but meh, at least i rushed the entire thing instead of just the ending.

I lean against the glass railing, the sweat dripping from the bridge of my nose and onto the cold ice, I look up, and I see coach flick a quick hand signal, and I’m on the bench.

My chest was heavy with exhaustion; I put my stick on the ground and give a quick stretch, I turn and see the Frostbite Cheering team, it’s a large group since we were playing local. I see my big brother in the corner of my eye, Craig is looking at me, his girlfriend Clair next to him, she’s wolfing down popcorn and getting the adrenalin of the game, Craig looks at me, a smile cracks his cheek and his arm lifts as he points a thumbs up at me.

Craig used to play for the Frostbites, but since that day where he cracked his ankle after getting smashed with a stick, by Larry Coark, I glare across the ice, I see Larry is called in, he did it because we smashed him in a fight, Craig and I, side by side, Larry and two other guys, we got out of there with nothing but a cracked lip.

My Frostbites Jersey was a mixture of cyan and white, and our motto was; ‘We fight for the ice, as it is ours for life’ I smile, its such a cheesy motto, but it means a lot, we ARE the coldest town in Canada, Our opposition is the Mudcranks, strange name, but their colours are brown and a cream mix.

Time is low, we’re up 3 points, I look up, coach it looking at me, his eyes sparkle with anticipation, he always did like to end in a big bang, I nod, and he returns with a smile, he makes me centre position, the start-up… my opposition, Larry Coark. I chuckle as I slide across the ice, we get to see each other, face to face, I take off my mask, and my cheek cracks a small cheeky smile, I re-adjust the mask to my face. His eyes against mine, I hear a small chuckle behind his mask, ‘good’ I think ‘he remembers me…’

I turn to see the crowd, and look over to Craig, he isn’t really paying attention, Clair gives a big wave, and smacks Craig so he’ll get out of his trance, he gives a small wave, and returns to his trance, awaiting the whistle to be blown. My friend Jarred is taking front left position, he gives a wave, and signals for us to do our signature move, I signal back as agreement.

The puck is set, our alertness raises, we looked directly at the each other, I give a quick ‘doesn’t my eyes just send you into a trance?’ The whistle is blown, I swivel the puck back and pass it to Jarred, I crunch beside the awe stricken Larry, and receive the puck, my stick is lined directly to the goal, I smack the puck, but the goalie is smarter than that, he jumps in the way, and intercepts it to the left, exactly where Jarred is standing, Jarred gets it in, we win the game.

I smile and cheer, Jarred high fives me, and I feel a tapping on my shoulder, I turn and see Larry, he has his gear off, the sign that he wants a fight. I snicker, and take off my gear, this is my fight, Craig isn’t here this time, and he doesn’t need to be…

I throw a punch and lay him directly in the jaw, he flies back, but doesn’t fall over, he swivels around and punches me directly in the cheek, all his power, and most of mine, was in that punch, The perfect counter attack, it was so hard… I barely remember it.

I wake up in a stretcher, my brother crouched beside me, Clair next to him, I smiled and high fived Craig.
‘Did I get him?’
‘Well, if it makes you feel better, he feel over after he punched you, so he’s pretty worse off’
I giggle, Larry was always a dumb big guy. ‘So, since we won… can I have a party?’
‘If you're not retarded enough, sure!’
He raises me to my knees, my legs are a numb, but I make it to the locker room, everyone starts cheering for me, and we have our party, a bloody good one too.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 pm

D=
im not dumb.....
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

D=
my bad, i forgot your name was larry DX
-changes-
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:54 am

for ur information i did space mine out after editing it! (did ali help u with this story?)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm

no o.o
wtf she went back to canada, i told you D=
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 pm

lol, nice story x3
I WANA SEE SOME OF YOUR OTHER ONES DX
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 am

im not gona read that coz ur stories always make me cry...
TT~TT
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

this ones happy, for my love of hockey 8D
i hate aussie football, but i think the superball is heaps better >_>
i hate golf
i hate tennis coz i get owned too much D=
and i hate people that call me Miska not Mishka DX -looks at ange- tsk tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:22 pm

weellll YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME HOW TO PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME A YEAR AGO!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 pm

u didnt tell me ali went to canada, for shame ange
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 am

-kicks- NUU ONE EVAR TOLD MEE!!!! DX
and lol, even i knew ali went to canada ._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 am

YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!
when i get bored, i do stupid things, running out of things to do >_>
-looks at watch, waits for ange-
-in other hand holding scissors-
meh idc, it IS marti gras >_>
All we got is the Gay and lesbian marti gras.... BUT THATS IN SYDNEY >_>
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:46 am

those r the funniest ones!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 am

i didnt like the scissors bit but the rest are good!
thx Rag! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 am

seriously homosexualls throw the best parties!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Shocked

good luck with that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored...   I got bored... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got bored...
Page 1 of 1