Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

my first story post

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Vampry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

my first story post - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:56 am

First topic message reminder :

there was two people, a boy and a girl, they had never met before. she from an upper class family, he, a lowly blacksmith's son. one day the boy heard about a masquerade ball and decided to go, he planned to put on a simple mask and sneak in from the back. while at the ball the girl was sitting on a balcony high above the party, as soon as the boy entered he saw her and fell in love with her. after the ball he watched as she got into her carriage and followed it all the way home. when he did he sat in the bushes waiting to catch a glimpse of her. he waited for what seemed like hours until he saw her in the window. so he picked up a handful of pebbles and threw them at her window, when she opened them she saw him and she too fell in love. the boy was stunned by her beauty, but the the girls father came out and yelled "stay away from my daughter", and threatened the boy with a sword. the girl started crying for for father to stop. he chased the boy away from his estate. the next night when the girl was in her garden the boy sneaked passed the guards and met her there but before she could say a thing he kissed her on the lips, embracing her as he did, and whispered "we mustn't speak because if they hear us we're dead". and that is how it started every night they would meet in the gardens and embrace each other, the girl would bring a lantern as a signal that it was her. but one night the boy didn't come , the girl waited and waited but he never came, but after 6 nights she gave up, until one day she saw him on the outskirts of town, and when she did she ran to him crying, and when she got to him she just hugged him crying "save me, i've been feeling so alone without you" but then the boy keeled onto the ground, the girl didn't know what to think, until the boy pulled out a ring saying "marry me and you'll never have to feel alone, cause loving you is all i know, i convinced your dad and we wed in the spring". and they spent he rest of their lives together in eternal happiness.

So what did ya think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 am

Duh!!!
Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Jew =.=
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 pm

next time u come to my place i'll show u *fucking mexican*
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 am

oh sweet XD
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 am

green is THE BEST!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 am

rofl! i love the '*fucking Mexican*' thing
nice one Vamp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 pm

-lies in bed-
-sneezes-
-coughs-
-goes to school-
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 pm

lol u even had the headband!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

lmao!
guyz...

*shakes head sadly*
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:34 am

wat...? *gets dreesed after satisfying a sorting admin
jks of course
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 am

Vagina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first story post   my first story post - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first story post
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4