Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).

Go down 
+4
Vampry
RagnarZ
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget the title, bigger news is that, I got the highest spearman range in the Basilmarket warrior damage thread. My ranges arnt in the section but on page 25 of the forum.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/880691/25#17619014

its should be like the 3rd comment down.

Now i'm gonna check Sleepywood...

Naw, theres someone higher then me but she's lvl 65 so she has 5 str more and I'm gonna reset 3 ap into str so i might = hers.
lOl I just calculated my str for lvl 65 and my range does = hers. YAY IM POWERFULZ

I did 6.1k damage with an 12att pot, I'll get an ss of it and show it off and be like IMZ POWERFULZ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 pm

...OH...
that makes a tad more sense ._.
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:16 pm

yea, i'd have thought it would! Very Happy
lmao!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 pm

My nearest EB games got closed down for a purse store T^T
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm

LOL EPIC FAIL
but since i live on the far crappy northside, i dont even live near one anyway x_x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:31 am

oh thatz disgraceful!
-plants EB games in every corner of the earth-

YAY!! NOW EVERYONE CAN PLAY GAMES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 pm

-goes into the kitchen to get ice cream-
-turns hallway corner and runs into wall of cement-
what the...
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:49 am

well that took care of that!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:07 am

not orly theres still a cement wall there
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 am

ermmm...yaaaaa....
my point exactly....
actually,

-bulldoses wall down-

there u go Angie!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:19 am

-hugtackles sher- 8333333
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE FORUMS HAVE BEEN DEAD TT.TT
LARS EVEN ADDED YOU IN THE NEW BANNER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:54 am

Cant...Breathe...plz...get...off?

2 things got me on:
firstly the issue with a certain something written somewhere about me by a certain someone...
and secondly Jando telling me that i was on a picture drawn by Blaze. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:56 am

and me reminding you your username f3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:56 am

also go on msn angie. you never go on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6