Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Gametap... and stuff

Go down 
+6
XEvoxThiefX
blaze7734
Zielo
Ragafa
XxCamiE235xX
Shen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Gametap... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:55 am

I was just wondering if anyone has tried gametap. Im thinking about getting premium but i dont know how well it will work on my computer. If anyone has tried it (premium) please let me know.... ALSO... as you all know i have been getting on maybe once a week for like 10 minutes. The guild hasnt been progressing as well as i would have hoped because of this. Yes. its all my fault (that wasnt sarcasm, im an idiot, and it is all my fault) I am just not as interested and 'addicted' if you will, as i use to be. When i play it now im like.. GAWDD HOW COULD I HAVE LIKED THIS GAME BEFORE. But, i still have a guild. and i dont want to let all of you guys down, especially the few loyal members that are still active in the guild. Im going to do a few things to hopefully make your experience in the game more pleasureable....and less, boring... here are the things i am thinking of.

1. Since i dont like the game at all, im probably going to quit, getting on occasionally
2. I appoint some admins to the forum
3. I destroy sandbox (the guild)
4. I let you guys decide on a new leader (i have some people in mind)
5. I COMPLETELY fund the guild (like 70 slots)... hopefully u guys will make your way from there

I have put a lot of thought into this, and i hope you guys understand. ill be checking the forum regularly to sort the appointings out and decide on a canidate for the new leader...

THIS IS NOT THE END OF SANDBOX.... (i know i went COMEPLTELY off topic from gametap to my outbreak, so ill keep it in the sandbox.. geek )
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:45 am

Shocked

for once Shen...i'm ACTUALLY speechless...
i seriously don't know what to say...except...
what to u mean by point 3...and 5?
u wana disband the guild...BUT...ur paying for it to continue?!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:47 am

wow

And isnt it obvious sher?
he wants to say that sandbox isnt over, and that the new leader would be appointed, so sandbox doesnt die, he doesnt take it down with him, and he gives it to us...
Well, if i do get the leader (god i hope i do) Then i know EXACTLY what to call it, in memory of this awesome guild, well change the name back to the original...
Oblivious...

And shen, you wont be forgotten, just dont forget us, your friends, we have you for facebook and msn (dude, add more people, get a facebook for other people like alex, or ange) so keep in contact
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:57 am

OOOMMFFFGGG NUUUU TT__TT
it wont be the same without you shen, you were an awesome guild leader and a good friend. and if you do end up quitting, then i think going with your plan to appoint a new leader is a good idea. -holds up little flag that says "RAGAFA"- o.o although i have to ask, who are the people you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 am

...............i thought u werent going to disband no matter what T^T
SAD PAAANDAAAAA
EPICLY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
why is everyone leaving TT^TT
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 am

wow your right, everyone IS leaving o_o
shen, owen, kevin, and ragz quit, and alex barely gets on anymore, and i think usagi quit cause i havnt seen him on in a long time >.>
even larz dosnt get on as much as he used too! DX and sher and mart are still kinda new..
me, rag, jando, and evo are really the only ones that still get on constantly ._. and jandos been on VACATION DX
THE MAPLE WORLD IS FALLING APPARRRRT DX
well, not really o.o we still all keep in touch lol
anyway...
long live oblivious/sandbox! x] it was because of you shen that we met and all became good friends, otherwise they could have been just one of those people to sit in your bl to eventually be deleted to make room for someone else. whoever the new leader is gonna be, i know thell do a good job taking care of the guild
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:01 pm

My computer bugged out again and i couldnt get on for a few days <_<
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 pm

the problem is timezones, i was thinking of giving the guild to jando...... but i haven't seen him in like two months, or rag. because i know they can handle it. its just, it would hard to be a leader playing in Australia when like 99% of people who play maplestory are in another timezone, which might make it hard to handle.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 pm

timezones isnt really a problem for me, since i play usually around when everyone goes on,
so if i jump on for a quick 10 minutes before school, handle everything and then be on my way
I could probably be able to do it, with slight dificulty, but still have the ability

Ps. Dude, i went to bed at 3am and woke up at 6am when my alarm was at 10!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm

rofl, i have two different time sceduals. one for america and one for australia X_X
half of one week im on an american time scedual, and the other half, usually on weekends, its aussie x-x
I BLAME KISH
XD
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 pm

O_o sooooo you sleep when its morning and wake up at night during weekends? o.o what about sunday-monday do you like not sleep O_o
......Dont go shen TT^TT
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiioiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuiioooiiiiiiiioiioiiuuuuuu x____x
-goes mopes in a coner-
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 pm

"corner"

even if i onli knew u for a while Shen...ur still the BEST GUILD LEADER there is... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
u should make Rag the ldr...he's already jumping up n down for it! Razz

Btw, im alreadi not playing much...
Wouldnt be able to anywayz...yr 12z gona be hectic
I cant waste my time on maple...
But, i'll always need an escape hole...
So might get on when im bored... Smile
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:25 am

well i want to be the guild leader(of course)
but y not give every trusted person u want to be the guild leader
for ex: maybe

Sunday: Rag is leader

Monday: Im leader

Tuesday: Zielo is leader

and so on

but dun give the leadership to a hacker who
will take your acc take your stuff and screw the guild up Neutral
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 am

Evo i think Shen means he's leaving, disbanding the old guild and helping the new lead fund a new guild <_<
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 pm

yeah, i guess i didnt make that clear.... i'm not giving away my account, im letting someone be the guildleader in a new guild.... nobody is using my account, that wouldnt really make any sense now would it...?
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 pm

umm

-raises hand-
ill be it? i ran 2 success full guild but got bored of it so i disbanded it o.o.....besides with this ill actually go on more often o.o.....
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Bot20O wrote:
umm

-raises hand-
ill be it? i ran 2 success full guild but got bored of it so i disbanded it o.o.....besides with this ill actually go on more often o.o.....

I still think rag and jando would be most appropriate. You lead two guilds and 'got bored of it', i dont want the same thing to happen. You also have a lot of stuff going on for you, and have quit a bunch of times. Im not saying your not capable, im just saying there are other people i think that can run the job better...
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 pm

meh i dun really care
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
-continues on being a sad panda- X_X
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:55 pm

-pats sad panda and gives em cookies-
-panda wans to eat bamboos instead-
-throws away cookies-

DONT LEAVE SHEN!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:02 pm

T^T
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:24 pm

dam, but those cookies cost me!...
meh...i dont like it...and Pandaz dont eat it...
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm

X_X
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

i was on a recruiting rampage, i got like 15 new members, half of them are retards but oh well... your free to expel anyone that doesent talk, isnt active, or u think are ugly. But only because i got them randomly. Im going to try to keep playing and working on this guild for now. i think if i just keep working on the guild, ill get my interest back in the game.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:04 pm

HOARAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametap... and stuff   Gametap... and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gametap... and stuff
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next