Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!

Go down 
+4
blaze7734
Zielo
Ragafa
Bot20O
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 am

HAPPY NOW I BROKE UP WITH MY GF OKAY?!?!?!?!??! HAPPY NOW? IF U WANT TO PISS ME OFF ILL FREAKING CUTT UR BALLS OFF AND STICK EM IN UR MOUTH AND MAKE U EAT THEM
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 am

so you mean..........
like staple their lips together and holding their nose to make the swallow it? o.o

but thats crazy, but i did see it coming... She IS two years older than you, but what happened?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:38 am

aww TT~TT sorry alex
im not gonna say "i told you so" or anything mean like that >.> (you wouldnt be able to cut my balls off anyway cause i have none >.>Wink
all im gonna say is now i wanna go cut that bitches head off and feed it to the dinosuars >.>
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:09 am

wait so did you break up with her or did she break up with you.................im confused
but dang dont have to be pissed of in the forum's too <_< think happy thoughts think haaaaapppppppppyyyy thooooouuughts Shocked
well sorry for your loss man
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Zielo wrote:
aww TT~TT sorry alex
im not gonna say "i told you so" or anything mean like that >.> (you wouldnt be able to cut my balls off anyway cause i have none >.>Wink
all im gonna say is now i wanna go cut that bitches head off and feed it to the dinosuars >.>
ILL CUT UR VAGINA OFF AND STICK IT IN UR ASS HOLE AND MAKE IT COME OUT OF UR MOUTH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm

O_O;
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 pm

.............. Shocked

jezus christ, i said i was sorry. trying to show sympathy here >_>
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 pm

...This scares me... badly, oh crap i think im gonna throw up...yeah im gona throw up gotta gbo!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm

>.>; Bot you kinda scaring ppl uhh try to be a little calmer o.o;
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 pm

let him be... hes just.... uh, a little heart broken. he really liked her >_>
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 pm

A little too much, but his stone is still reforming.... no idea how long itll take though
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Sure...breaking up is heart breaking....but...
GROW THE HELL UP.
THIS IS LIFE. NOTHING WILL EVER GO YOUR WAY UNTIL THE END.
I understand you are currently extremely pissed, I don't care if you cut off my balls and stick them in my mouth or whatever.
If you want to be angry, do that somewhere else. This is a guild forum. Not a place for you to take out your anger on your guildies.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 pm

FUCK YOU HIKO I HATE YOU!!!!
XD lol jks
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 pm

o.o;
-blows up rag and hikou-
There feeling better yet bot? =D
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 pm

BillyFTW wrote:
Sure...breaking up is heart breaking....but...
GROW THE HELL UP.
THIS IS LIFE. NOTHING WILL EVER GO YOUR WAY UNTIL THE END.
I understand you are currently extremely pissed, I don't care if you cut off my balls and stick them in my mouth or whatever.
If you want to be angry, do that somewhere else. This is a guild forum. Not a place for you to take out your anger on your guildies.
okay ill be calm but 2 words to say to you...FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:43 pm

but its completely true in an eerie way...
Like, you cant just walk up to random stranger and ask for $20! its impossible, humanity is selfish and greedy, thats all we live off.
Murder, is either anger at the cost of money or a loved one, rape is trying to have sex without having to worry about the girl the next day.
Seriously, i could write like 4000 words on this, but im gonna leave it at that...
I get pissed when i write essays like that.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 am

At least you took the chance with her. If you didnt do anything you would be wasting your time wondering how it would turn out. now you know she wasnt your type and you can move on in peace, just keep that in mind, it will help you open your eyes to new people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:22 am

she was my type
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 am

then find someone else similar to her.....
NOT HER SISTER >=O
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:58 am

i can't i fell in love with her alone
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:17 am

Oh my god, that was not pleasant, i did throw up.. aww it was horrible..Im scared of you now
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:23 am

dude calm down i didn't even say
for u too break up with her O,O;;

i just wanted u too be happy with her ._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:37 am

We all did, we understood that you should change your life, but we knew that something was going to happen.
we're sorry, but thats all we can really do for you, she was a mistake...
And im sure you're strong enough to know, you can move on.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:28 pm

don't take it out on us either, we had nothing to do with it, and if you didn't want us to get all riled up about it, you shouldn't have started this post anyways, and you should have changed the title because that isn't accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm

yeah if you had innacuracy like that on Counter Strike, then when your going for a head shot to the hostage guard, youll most definately headshot someone, THE HOSTAGE!!! But then your would laugh and kill more, then youll probably get kicked from the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!   YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??!?!??!?!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next