Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Jando
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Empty
PostSubject: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 am

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE:The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

Please if you think there are more, post them.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:25 am

ZOMFG this is like 10 years old......
i saw it on funnyjunk in grade 1!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:43 am

its so god dam funny. I was cracking up when I was posting this. Its a personal favourite.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 am

ROFL, freaking gross but halarious XD
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 am

All i have to say is WTF? Shocked
Suspect Suspect Suspect
thats pretty nasty XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 pm

The bomb poopie: KABOOM
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:21 am

The fart in your pants poopie- when u fart and little poop comes out and is stained on your underwear .____.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!   The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poopie List ~ Gross but so ROFL!
Page 1 of 1