Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview

Go down 
+4
Shen
Zielo
Ragafa
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:59 am

Interviewer: Hello Jando, I am Bill Tecra, from SSC news, how are you today?
Jando: I'm good
Bill: Now Jando, everyone knows that your addicted to maple, but why?
Jando: Well Bill, theres just one reason
Bill: One reason? what is that?
Jando: I only reason I play maple is to distract me
Bill: Distract you from what?
Jando: My emotional life
Bill: emotional life? explain please
Jando: I get teased at school, being called harsh names because I am a easy target ; I'm fat, cry easy, hurt easy. I don't have any best friends. I only got Miska (Ragafa) and Josh (Vampry) but there just friends, I don't share the same connection that they have. I have no one to turn to when I need help, I don't have anyone. No one has came up to me and say "hey want to be friends?" I have to do it. I live like an hour from kish (to catch the train there and walk), My Dad works all the time, so he can't drive me up. I'm alone, and maple cures that, if keeps me occupied so I don't have to think about this and feel like shit. When I play Maple I am happy, when I'm at school I feel sad, because there is no one there for me. When Adrian's group of friends come where Kish, Josh and I are, they go over there and I'm left alone, they all hate me so why should I be there. I have no friends, no life and no one except my family who loves me. Maple distracts me from all.
Bill: o.O oh wow, but.. Your an kind, strong,intelligent, artistic kid. Your good with computers, you made this fantastic teapot that made you win an award. Your smart, really smart who can do some much. (words from Miska and Josh)
Jando: It used to be so easy for me to make friends, but now its hard. I idolise one person as a best person and I do anything to still be there friend. "When your friend comes up to you and says my favourite colour is Blue. Don't say Blue aswell if your favourite colour is Green. - Josh". Whoever I get closed to I attach to, not wanting them to let go. Because I don't do anything on weekends, I don't hang with people, go to the movies and stuff like that, so when I am around friends, I want them to be my friends even though I don't do anything with them. I am will be really nice to them, so nice that it makes them hate me, and that's my main problem making friends, I am just to kind. Adrian is a big example (don't get me started).
Bill: Hmm... then get out, go do something, I see that your a good drawer, then go to drawing classes. want to get fit? Do karate or something.
Jando: I would love to do that, but with dad working all the time I can't really do anything. All I can do is stay home.
Bill: Thank you Jando, but its time to rap it up
Jando: Ok, I hope theres a bit more understanding now
Bill: Yes, Yes there is. Cya Jando
Jando: Bye...
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 am

well, you got my support, sorry about leaving... i just had to talk to the group for a bit, and sam too! But its true, your an pretty good drawer! and if your feeling alone since dad isnt home, then join classes or get a job, then you wont feel so alone. Just dont make the mistake of idolization again...

But ill leave you with this... I hope you enjoy it!!!
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Apologyragcookietoande
I just couldnt resist o.o

Last edited by Ragafa on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:03 am

awwwwwwwww ty Kish, I absolute love the pic, saved the pic and posted as wallpapered it. It made me feel much better.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:05 am

why do my pictures always end up being fuzzy!!! >_> -annoyance-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 am

ooooooh you can draw? i wanna see some of your drawings! post em on myspace ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 am

ok, i'll do some soon. Also Kish, I don't like you going with Adrian and everyone. Not because I hate them and I love you, it makes me left out, we you go there, It would just be awkward for me being there cause they all hate me. So from now on if you go towards then, I'm just gonna walk away. No matter what I do when you go to them, I'm gonna feel left out, but its nothing for you to worry about, just thought you liked to know. Also OMFG Brandon is trying to get you to hate me aswell or take you away from me. Its fcuken annoying me. Its my problem Miska so don't worry about I'm just giving you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 am

lol, i still like you! But i also like them too! And i cant only have two friends, so i go to all of my groups... Just need a bit of freedom, wasnt it fun to play with the telescope though? i cant decide if i should trade it for FF8
Sexy FF8 that would complete my collection apart from 7, 7-2 and 13! or keep a cool telescope that basically only i can focus!!!! ARGH!!! TT~TT too confused...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 am

Dude. DUDE!!!! what are you thinking? this is what I would do. Keep the telescope (that thing is like so fucken cool). And buy ff8 off ebay. Also if you really want to i'll let you borrow my ps3 and FF13 (when i get it) but after I clock it though -_-"
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:33 am

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Untitl12
xD I LOVE IT!!! Cookies make any situation good xD
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:44 am

rofl! thats why i WUB cookies sooooooooooo much! ^.^
omfg, my dad ate my cookies.... I walked into the kitchen, and i opened my mouth and pointed at him! and then he was like, 'hah, miska! did i eat your cookies?' and he puts another one is his mouth >_>
nah but he did it just to piss me off and get a reaction, he gave me my real cookies and i was like ^^^^......^^^^^^ and the kish partied forever on...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:53 am

IM STILL DRAWIN MAH KITTEH ON THE WALL
*spazz*
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 am

Heres an suggestion, Its a bit hard to do stuff like go out and stuff like that (I live in Frankston -doesnt have a good reputation-) but what if i start drawing again, as i said I use maple to distract me, why not make drawing distract me aswell. I'm gonna give it a try. tomorro on the way to school I'll buy a artbook and start to draw again =p It may sound wrong but I basically only draw girls o.O HEY! it would just look wrong if I draw guys o.O I also draw wierd creatures, also i'll get some pics of this teapot that I made which won me an award of $150 (around $100 USD) xD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:58 am

Yeah, you really should get back into drawing. o.o it keeps you intertained, relaxed, and its something constructive.
Hell, its sure keeping me intertained tright now! XD
rofl id give you art supplies if i could cause i have a room full of it that i dont even use often >.>
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:00 am

art supplies o.O all i use is a hb pencil, sharperner,an eraser and a drawing book? what do you use?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:03 am

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Untitl13
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 am

lol, too much shit to list o.o
art is fun once you really get into it. sketching and pen and ink especially o.o
and i just noticed...im chewing on a lead-based paint bruch! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:13 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...bruch they taste good. and FUCK my eyes hurt. Jando was crying to much -_- Relising that maple is bascially my ownly friend is tough T-T Jando Sad T-T -hmmp- time to make more friends!!! also time to draw!!!! nows wheres my artbook o.O wait I should be starting for my geo exam 2moz o.o arrhhh to much decision. hey atleast I dont want to play maple now f3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:23 am

lol brush*
and its ok jando *gives cookie*^^
id make a cute little pic like rag did but my hands are kinda full of paint right now ._.;

also...weird question popped into my head...
do you guys eat something called 'vegemite'? o.O
i was reading this aussie book and it said something about this salty spread stuff you aussies like to put on your toast and eat. what does it taste like? o.O
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 am

VEGEMITE!!!!
YAYZROFLCARBUS!!!
>_>
Yeah, we do!
Its the stuff at the bottom of beer or something like that (not from bars, its just alchohol waste) its really good for you but it can get REALLY gross, if you put too much.....
PICTURES!!!!!
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Vegemite175
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Vegemite
(I just had to do it okay >_> ITS THE SANDBOX!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:43 am

omfg kish XD

you should send me some i wanna see what it tastes like XP
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:04 am

i dont know the girl o.o
its gonna be pretty hard to find the girl, get her into a box, send her off in a high pressured room, and then for her to STILL be alive to get to your house, and then you can kill her and taste her.......... You're such a cannibal >_>
but if you mean the vegemite, sure! ill send you some, just ask for a few things so it doesnt feel so lonely....
Ill buy a nice koala doll or something ^.^ and ill find other OZ stuff for the box o.o
ie. pictures, dolls, postcards, etc
Just ask, and ill throw them in a box o.o (YAY BOX!)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:09 am

Getting a little bit off topic here. IM DEPRESSED!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! CARE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! jks jks, i'll try find something aswell.
-looks around room-
Do you have vallina coke wher you live, if not i'll get you some of that or an australian 5, 10, 20, 50 cent peice and $1 & $2? maybe a $5 doller note -_-
hmmm...what else i'm not sure what else. -_-

EDIT: Lol Kish that was a good one
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:16 am

Jando: I think drawing would be a much better alternative than playing maplestory. But to give you more of a purpose for your artwork, why dont u try making a blog or something of all your artworks. or have a theme of your drawings to go with that blog... just a suggestion to your drawing idea instead of just drawing for the sake of drawing.

PS: Vegemite sounds so nasty its not even funny........ yeast extract..... sounds like a pokemon .. orr sometype of bug of prey... GROSS poopy
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 am

rofl kish (again). the vegemite. NOT DA GIRL.
but ya, that would be cool, i can send you some stuff too! ^^
send an OZ dollar bill, and ill send you an american dollar bill o.o i never seen aussie currency before lol
i can draw you something and send that aswell. and i can do the same and get postcards and a bunch of other american nick-nacks to send =P
the cost of mailing something to a different continent is probly really expensive though, but it will be worth it o.o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 am

Holy shit shen, I might do that xD thx also are you on maple, I was on like an 2hrs ago and you were on. Are you afk at cwk: lower acent? or getting power lvled? wtf is going on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next