Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away

Go down 
+2
blaze7734
Bot20O
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm

HEY GUYS IM LEAAAVVIIINNGGGG MAPPLEESTORYYY i would rather study a lot more and try to get to the 9th grade so i can go to skool with me gf (btw Wendy is me gf YAY xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD jocolor Laughing clown flower

Edit: Heh -slight smile- dun worry jando and miska i got me whole life planned out funny how u typed tat whole 600+ letter essay for me....... beside she lives 15miles away fromme and i just want to get to the 9th grade so she doesnt feel left out havnt a bf tats 2 grades younger than her but a bf tat looks like a 15 year old (btw with me jacket and and me shirt or just one of my good shirt im considered a 15 yr old) big upper body ftwwwwwwwww (btw) i took down the biggest guy in my church by myself and hes jsut a few inches taller and hes 27

Last edited by Bot20O on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Nuuuuuuuuu dont quit D=
SAD PANDA, SAD PANDA
DDDDDDDDDX
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:46 pm

the sadness of blazes panda is overwhelming.... but honestly trying to skip a grade or whatever you are doing just for 'wendy' seems like a pretty...umm.... not well thought of plan. because how many relationships last throughout highschool.. not many. but i dont know ur situation and quitting maplestory would probably be the best idea to get your grade up. but skipping just for a girl is a pretty dumb idea. afro SAD POLAR BEAR.. (polarbear> panda)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:03 am

NOES
TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:38 am

shes older than you? thats nasty! your gonna try and get into year 9?!?!?? just to assure you, its nearly impossible to skip a year this late in the year, sure quit maple, thats okay, but only do it to get higher grades, like shen said (in a weird way) that you make your friends while your at school, then your going to a brand new school, your friends are gonna be there the next year, but they ARE going to start to hate you, people HATE people who are younger than what they should really be
ie a 15year-old in a class full of 17year-olds, keep that in mind, and truly think about this.
and i dont wanna be sexist or anything, but bros before hoes man (not implying us) a sexual relationship may not always work, its something to basically show off and someone to touch until later on, most people dont need girlfriends, but friends, FUCKING HELL, if you lose a girlfriend, you will be sad and depressed for a short period (depending on how much of an asshole you wanna be) If you lose a best friend because of a girl, then FUCK you, you will begin going crazy, you have no one to relate to!

Like the Joshes and me (SasorisFiend and Vampry) Josh liked a girl, so i supported him, i didnt like her that much at first, because of the fear that she was gonna take Josh away (just like a scared child wishing their parents wont break up?) but after a while i realized he enjoyed being with her, and i warmed up to her! (Sassy is just friggin random and always cheers me up when im down -or falling asleep in an exam-) but basically, my position was marked as fear, im not sure how popular at your school alex, but im not very, i stay to my group and im actually very quite (i look like im bored but im actually having a blast) So im saying, if you dont have any friends, then sure, throw away the only friends you have on maple and go for your girl (i think she'll get sick of you if you pester her too much)

Now for another story, i go to a LOTE school for spanish on friday night and saturday morning, my friend Jason -maple didnt work on his comp- had a girlfriend that was like 13 -when he was 11- he didnt study hard just to be in her class, nah they didnt even go to the same school! but they were inlove, she was FCKING HAWT btw. i thought it was crazy but i suported him... And plus, i go to an all boys school, no girls at my school, so everyone goes down the road, or to a different school for a girlfriend, we have to find them through friends, encounters on the street, sunday school or LOTE class, sport,etc. we cant be in the same class because we arent even in the same school!

This is a little off topic, but i ahve a friend (not sexually interested) called sher, shes like one of the most craziest people youll ever meet! -apart from me of course- but whenever i call her or give her a txt, then her friends will give her shit, i obviously dont wanna make her go nuts at her friends and make a murder mystery case on our hands, so i wait until appropiate times to talk to her -btw sher, if your reading this, mum snagged my phone, i talked to you too much >_>-

I know it was alot to write, a simple summary of it all is that friends can be more important than a girl at your age, chill out, you can quit maple, go nuts! But DO NOT follow your gf around like a squirrel, you can still visit her and such, if she cheats on you then you learn something, dont ruin your life for something that might end possibly very soon.
Sorry if i was a little hard -.- (dies of exhaustion)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 am

umm...yea....do what kish said. I would properly do what rag said if i was in your situation. and also dont quit. you just got your zhelm, your a cb, your got like 50+ maple friends. I would stay. you can have a gf and play maple at the same time. get her to play -_- also SKIPPING A GRADE!!!!! dude big big big big ask. personally I wouldn't do that. Your saying goodbye to your friends in your year lvl and to say hello to one girl that you like. How long do you think that relationship will last. Not long properly. So to sum up.. Don't quit maple thinking it will up your grades to skip a year...Don't think that your relationship will last long cause it won't - just enjoy the time you have-. p.s also if you do get into her class.. your grades will drop again cause guys can do crazy things for girls. 1st. the school work will be hard 2nd. you will be distracted by her 3rd. Have you even told your parents about her? o.o and the fact that you want to skip a year to be with her???
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 am

nice point jando, i was gonna write something like that, but i feel that my 600+ words was enough >_>
lol, jando's supports my arguement
ever hear the childish saying, boys are smarter and better than girls? well it can be true! statistics present a clear case to us, they compared a privite boys only school, to a unisex school, both schools had around the same treatment and such, but strangely, the girls were distracting the boys (sexual thoughts intended) and the girls for the same matter, as well as other reasons.
But strangely enough, the all boys school was alot calmer, and easier to handle for the teachers, their grades were higher and they went crazy after school! which shows us that boys and girls can become reasonably smarter if the opposite sex wasnt distracting them during a lesson
(weird what you learn in math) o.o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:51 am

lol...math thats true especially in high school where theres like so much -that thing that makes girls and boys attracted to each other and wanna find out news things that they could do together and what knot- so...referring to my previous comment if you do get into 9th grade she will distract you like mad and your grades will fall and you will prob be sent back to 7th grade. I think you haven't planned this prob. Also girls have so much advantage over guys... you may not no it but they do. They can get you to do anything they won't. So yea... STOP. THINK. DO (cheesy saying that i remember from my primary school) . Next min you may find out that shes preagnent q(o.O)p and you dont want that now... also she might think your a bit wierd cause if you haven't hit pubety then you have NO CHANCE AT ALL...... and when it comes to that time she will laugh, leave you and exploit you and you will have nothing and go emo and WE DON'T WANT YOU TO GO EMO ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:05 am

That would be kinda cool o.o
well have another emo asian on our planet >_> just rattlin your bones alex! lol jando and i are smart with this kinda stuff ^.^ since were older and wiser o.o (WELL WE ARE!!!) this is what you get from having a phycologist as a sister, an accountant as a brother and a Laboratory scientist for a mum o.o
Looks like rag is gonna get into science o.o
Also jando, funny ass shit, i POPed patto! it was funny as hell! Yianni drew a penis on my diary, so i screamed 'THATS IT YIANNI ITS ON'
and i drew a bunny on his work, then as the fat perverted greek he is, he drew a penis going into the bunny's ass >_> i thought it was gross, so i drew a picture of a kid with a fat porkchop head with a long black penis going into his mouth, underneath it said 'Yianni... A lover of da black cock'
He looked at me and he grabbed his work and sprinted to the Ms Patterson, he showed her the picture of the fat kid, and showed her the picture of the penetrated bunny and said I drew the penis while HE was drawing the bunny! i was so pissed, patto told me to see her after class, she said, 'What The Fuck is something wrong with you?' and i answered, 'well, i was telling the truth, he does love the black cock, i just wrote it out in a nice friendly picture!'
She looked at me and said she didnt care much for that picture, she asked why i drew a bunny getting raped by an inanimate cock, i replied that it wasnt me, and that yianni is a really perverted kid and compared to me, hes the fucking rape king, and she just shook her head and told me to leave (in other words she was sad, coz i won the FACE) ^.^ i still feel bad over it, but meh, shell forget it!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:16 am

d(x.x)b gratz? I think umm....that was funny and wierd...so i herd you like bunnyz. WTF HAPPEN TO COOKIES!!! wait did you draw and did yainni bag cause stop shiting in the chest? anywayz OMFG ALEX THINK B4 YOU DO... we all do think on what we did after we did it!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 am

actually, i didnt think of what to say to patto when i left, no idea how its gonna shape out on friday, shes like super grudgy, she probably still hates me from when i never listened in year 8 math, only when Sassy sat with me, i worked, SO NOW HE LOOKS GOOD WHEN IM WITH HIM!!! RAWR!!!
So yeah, funny story, i didnt say anything about the cookies, coz well, yianni does give me shit, meh, i never liked him that much in the first place -too loud- but in yr 8 i was like a fucking retard o.o i never did my work and my teachers all hated me, but when they thought i never listened and didnt do anything, i was actually getting awesome grades, i was just REALLY bored!!!

Also in pre-K, the teachers thought i was retarded!!! My mum didnt even know what was wrong with me! So she took me to get a test... AND I TURNED UP COMPLETELY NORMAL!!! When i found out the reason for why i did that incredibly boring test was because my teacher wanted a reason to get me out of her class, so i grabbed the results, went to her in the middle of class, and screamed 'IM NOT RETARDED MRS MARSH!!!' and i slammed the results on her desk!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 am

*owned* you were considered retared??? dw i was considered having adhd o.O but it was just me hi on suger o.O
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:53 am

Sad panda T^T

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:56 pm

ROFL
XDXDXD

I had bright blonde hair in kindergarden,so people thought I was gonna grow up to be retarded.
MAN, I SURE SHOWED THEM WRONG! *holds up a math test with a big red D+ on it*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 pm

yianni is a weird name............................ now that i think about it, it would be so much easier being a girl....... especially if u were hot.... cuz then you wouldnt have to worry about trying to impress anyone, because guys would have to do that, and u wouldnt have to worry about saying something stupid, because guys do that for you.... not that im saying i want to be a girl.... or im not a sexy beast..... just saying girls have it easier when it comes to relationships and how they effect school work.. cuz they can get guys without trying..... I FEEL WEIRD TYPING THIS cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 pm

You should Shen, you really REALLY should.. X_x
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:07 am

That's why they made unisex schools <(-_-)> also it's so true.. most girls are to dump to realise this.... especially the ones that fat <(o.O)<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 am

Shen wrote:
yianni is a weird name............................ now that i think about it, it would be so much easier being a girl....... especially if u were hot.... cuz then you wouldnt have to worry about trying to impress anyone, because guys would have to do that, and u wouldnt have to worry about saying something stupid, because guys do that for you.... not that im saying i want to be a girl.... or im not a sexy beast..... just saying girls have it easier when it comes to relationships and how they effect school work.. cuz they can get guys without trying..... I FEEL WEIRD TYPING THIS cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

OOhhhh Shen....
YOU ARE
SO..
FUCKING..
WRONG! XD
EVERYTHING you just said in that long awkward paragraph was so horribly not true...
Girls are the ones that get mistreated in the relationship,and there usually the weaker gender. Its rare that we have it easy in the relationship. And that is so not true that we dont have to try to impress anyone or never say anything stupid. >.>;
We have ALOT more to deal with than you think, hell, you guys couldnt last a day being a girl!!! XD
And im just now noticing that im the only girl who comes on the forums, besides Tyra but she rarely gets on, and shes not even in the guild!!! >=o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 am

LOL ANGIE, I think his talking about teens not older older... or wait idk now but anyway. Angie it is possible for you to get any guy that you want...
and also i think we know what a girls has to thru with o.O well i do....o.O...period.....pubety........BOOBIES.......social status.........friends............yea stuff like that...there probs more but idk about them.....bras?
O.O -feels very awkard and runs far far away then comes back for no reason- o.O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:39 am

Wow jando, thanks for makin everything awkward o.O;;

And no, it is NOT possible at all for us to get any guy we want >_>;
And uh..
Yea...
~changes subject~

I LVLED XD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 am

o.O OMFG STOP BEING BEING BLIND BY COOKIES!!!! and also... umm yes it is just as had for a girl to get a guy, as the same for a guy with a girl. but hot girls with perfect B to Y ratio and stunning blonde hair can get a any guy with the right seduction.... so yea. that's what were basically saying...
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 am

YAY i just spent about an hour and a half veiwing videos on the topic of sexual subliminal messages on disney films/shows and the degrasion of the female sex!
well anyway, im bored so im gonna write my opinion, in a way that everyone will understand, like i usually do >_>

Anyway, Ange, you might find that you are treated miserably and as if you are more of an object, but that is so because of introduction from/through parents, like porn for example, it was made for one purpose and only one purpose, sexual entertainment without the necesity of the opposite/same sexed partner with you!
When a boy hits puberty, their mind changes completely, they think of only 2 things, how long untill they finally lose their virginity, and how strong do i have to be to fight and win that girl. As you might see in most shows/films, the boy BEATS on another boy because that certain boy, looked/talked to his partner in a way that he didnt like; any way.
And i know that you hang around with people that are older than you, and im sure if you get them to think REALLY hard on it, then they would agree...
alex is a perfect example; he's working his hardest, to get into her vagina!
Boys are basically magnetized to females, lets say that there is a small magnet in the breast region and also on the groin and rear; the boy would see those parts of a girl before seeing her face, or seeing her personality.
My smartness wave is gone so im out of opinion

Happy Mapling ^.^ -dying for a cookie damit-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 am

Ya, kish... you nailed it...... that's exactly what boys are going through. So Angie RUN... ditch Kish i'll hold him off...get on the plane go far away...(his gonna rape you T-T I'll protect you if he does... hehe do you know why he can't go on. ME!! I made him not able to go on hahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 am

Nicly worded kish *gives cookie treat* Cool

And Jando, you are my father now?! o.o;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 am

No, someone who doesnt like seeing little pretty girls getting rape by big latino people who likes cookies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away   Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys me quitting and giving my stuffs away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next