Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

FINAL COOKIE SKILL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL COOKIE SKILL!   FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 pm

WTH? COOKIES LAST RESORT! : Turns every single mapler in maplestory into a cookie. Yes, even the offline ones will log on as a cookie and very confused... THEN YOU EAT THEM ALL!

Level 1 : Eats all the cookies then explodes cookies everywhere. Destroying Victoria Island
Level 2 : Eats all the cookies then explodes cookies everywhere. Destroying Victoria island AND Masteria
Level 3 : Eats all the cookies then explodes cookies everywhere. Destroying Victoria Island AND Masteria AND Singapore
Level 4 : Eats all the cookies then explodes cookies everywhere. Destroying Victoria island AND Masteria AND Singapore AND Mu Lung
(Final)LEVEL 5! : Eats all the cookies then Utterly explodes cookies everywhere. Destroying Victoria island AND Masteria AND Singapore AND Mu Lung AND Aqua Road AND Ossyria AND Nihai Desert AND World Tour Areas AND EVERYWHERE ELSE I DID NOT INCLUDE!! The Maple World is Destroyed..

Warning : Only use this as a last resort in cookies, if you try this skill first, you are a nooB

Note from Ragnarz: The next series in Crazy Rigged Made-Up skills Is....(Drum Roll!) The Panda Series!!! ( ill make them when i feel like it ) *All panda lovers shout* ( wow you must be excited.. )
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COOKIE SKILL!   FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm

Does this mean you can't play Maple at lv 5?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COOKIE SKILL!   FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm

But the only way to get this skill is to get the sack of cookieness, which i have =p
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COOKIE SKILL!   FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm

No, I have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COOKIE SKILL!   FINAL COOKIE SKILL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL COOKIE SKILL!
Page 1 of 1