Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE

Go down 
+2
Kevintasta
GraffleFraff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi!  I've missed you all!  Sorry, my last year of school was really difficult and stressful, so I've been staying away from the internet in general.  I gave you no warning though, so my bad.  My last class (summer session) ends in three weeks though, so I should have more time to chat with you all.  Anyway, it's been so long that I thought I'd ask you guys some questions to catch up quicker!

1. What are your summer plans?

2. How is/was school or work?

3. Any big life events I should know about?

4. What is your 3DS code (since I saw some of you talking about it)? What games are you playing (goes for non 3DS people too)?

5. This is where you detail your romantic episodes/love interests that I've missed and/or any juicy juicy gossip you want to tell me.

Please feel free to be detailed and write a wall of text if you so choose!  I really am interested in what's been going on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:36 pm

I feel like Chrom is in the game but they haven't done much for him yet, so they haven't officially released him yet. It just seems kind of weird to be part of Robin's final smash since it definitely looked like he activated it, but I guess that might be it. Honestly, I was expecting Robin with like a 5% chance and really wanted him/her since I wanted a mage in Smash. His attack system also seems pretty cool, with all the constantly degrading weaponry like in actual fire emblem. Also, looks like Lucina is basically a Marth clone which makes sense I guess.

A leak was released a while back that has been pretty accurate up until the latest release. That's why everyone thought it would be Shulk. The leak was accurate on Pac-Man, Wii-Fit Trainer, and Pauletena, so everyone thought it was legit. It's a little more questionable now, but I still think Shulk is pretty likely. I think Ridley is already out because he was already shown in the boss battles section in the E3 announcement. Either way, I'm pretty much content enough to get the game already
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 pm

One more tangent if you please, i downloaded maplestory for the sake of downloading maplestory, not really so what server is everyone playing on.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Alek and I are literally on Broa right now
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Alright just patched, guess ill create a new character or something. Hey actually any interesting classes to speak of at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

From my understanding, everything. Including the old classes...
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Well i made some sort of dragon warrior character and i got to level 50 in a few hours, what in the actual hell. Anyway add me im "Kaijihn"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE   UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE QUESTIONAIRE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3