Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Derp Video Game Stuff...

Go down 
+3
Kevintasta
Alek
blaze7734
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Derp Video Game Stuff...   Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

So yeah video games... yeah
arent they something...yeah
yeah.....

Okay well i am utterly clueless on where to start this thing off so TOPIC ANYONE?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Derp Video Game Stuff...   Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Well, mabinogi is relatively overwhelming if you try to dab in everything at once...i just stick to dungeon crawling and extend my knowledge from there.
Just learn to fight, learn the enemies, and learn dungeon locations. Spend most of my time earning good money and decent exp to an extent.

Their quests are probably the best part of the game, an actual extensive story that continues to play along the world exclusively to you as you progress through the story. Which is really why i still consider mabinogi one of the top MMO's.

You guys shhoouuld joooinnn meeeee D:
I basically have nothing to do now by myself now that i just hit 50.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Derp Video Game Stuff...   Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Zielo wrote:
Speaking of witch, Maple apparently just added yet another new class. It's called renegade and has something to do with space weaponry and this chick from another planet. Youtube comment were saying all it basically was was a combination of mercedes and cannoneer. Bleh.

I didn't like the changes really either. I especially despised all of the little things they did like map or NPC changes. Who remembers Duey? And nothing is really the same as it used to be. Adding stuff is one thing but you don't really need to fix what wasn't broken unless it was just that cluttered.

Maple is just so inconsistent it infuriates me. Remember when Victoria was a huge island and it actually had all these routes and neat areas that gave the world a sense of openness? INSTEAD they get rid of that (which nothing was wrong with) and made it so that you could power level through the first few levels.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Derp Video Game Stuff...   Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 am

I'm fine since NLs FINALLY got a revamp so I'm kicking more ass now.

The new class is called Jett, it's a GMS exclusive class and it's a fusion of a revamped sair and bucc which uses alien technology and guns. Very unoriginal story, being an alien Bounty Hunter who was betrayed by their partner when Jett was framed for killing the alien king. Jett then flew to the maple world to escape and crashed by the Nautillus. Their "partner" stole Jett's core, Jett's power source, and used it against them. Now Jett's out for revenge.

Personally, I like China MS's exclusive class, Dragon Warrior. Still a combo of revamped sair and bucc, uses guns but has a much better story. You're the child of a powerful warrior who has decided to pass his techniques onto you. You learn these techniques with the help of his assistant but once you finish basic training, a evil ruler that controls an army of corpses and terracotta warriors attacks and you have to escape while your father buys you some time. You are then given some ancient relic and you and your father's assistant hop on a small ship and depart, leaving your father in your homeland. Then next thing you know, you're on the Nautilus and Kyrin fills you in on how she found you, then you're on your own.

They should bring back all the old maps and mobs that were there, but still keep all the new class changes and stuff. They should also bring back the tutorial that made you were a green body suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derp Video Game Stuff...   Derp Video Game Stuff... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derp Video Game Stuff...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3