Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:56 am

Lol School Days.. I watched that in 7th grade, all episodes in one night, and that show psychologically scarred me for the rest of my life. Nobody told me to watch it, i had no clue what it was about, i just clicked on the link to the first episode on a whim, thinking it might be a funny highschool anime or something. The first like 6 episodes make it seem like its just another high school drama show, but the show snaps at the end. I think i got the fullest effect from it because i was so young and wasnt expecting anything at all, everyone else that watches it now already know shit gets crazy so they wont get scared. You should still watch it Alek, just to say you did.

I havent watched an anime in a while, i think the last thing i watched was Ano Hana, recommended by Kevin and i thought it was really good. Also Alek you should add Beck to your list, i know you will like it since you play guitar and can probably relate.

You guys need to give me some good shows to watch, maybe we can all watch it together if none of us have seen it. IT CAN BE AN ANIME CLUB, EXCEPT WITHOUT THE SCARY KIDS.

@Kevin, find that link that has the new anime for each season, we can pick something from that and then watch it every week
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm

I usually wait til the anime finishes airing before watching it.

Apparently, Mirai Nikki just finished (according to Alek's post) so we can try that one, although I honestly couldn't stand either of the main characters (i hear the male lead gets better though).

Regardless, I'm pretty sure this covers most of the currently airing anime:
https://i.imgur.com/pNHRP.jpg
And in more detail here:
http://www.uk-anime.net/articles/Spring_2012_anime_preview.html

I think the best will probably be Hyouka (or Fate Zero because it's fate zero)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:51 pm

If you want to watch a girly colorful and upbeat anime that kind of reminds you of female power rangers, watch Smile Precure. Its kind of adorable.

Omar, YOU are the reason I was scarred for life. I remember when you posted that anime on the forums a really long time ago back when we were still Oblivious. I remember it having multiple endings, too, but each one of them was fucked up. Ugggghhh. But you're right, it wouldn't unnerve me so much now. I watched it several years back when I was just barely getting into anime, that was probably like my second one actually. Talk about scaring me away from anime for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Lol what anime are you talking about? I don't remember posting something with multiple endings, but if it was from Oblivious that was a long time agoooo. Was that the first guild we had? I dont even know anymore. WHO REMEMBERS SANDBOX?!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:51 am

Oh I was talking about School Days. Fail.

SANDBOXXXXX. THAT GUILD WAS FUN. I think that had to be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:00 pm

I think I'll end up reading the Promise today tonight after I finish my school work.

I loved School Days! I still recommend it to all my friends. They never seem to appreciate the recommendation, but still. I think I watched it with Kevin originally, it was a lot of fun. Alek, it's honestly the best if you watch it all at once. It's like 6 hours, but the effect is so much better if you do it in the same sitting.

I'm so game for an amine club but only if we're only doing like 1-2 hours of episodes a week. I'm in class all summer, and it's really intense and I don't want to get too distracted.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

"I still recommend it to all my friends"

You are a good person, Helen.

If we're watching a currently airing anime, it would just be like 30 minutes a week wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm

I agree with Helen. An anime club does sound fun but I won't have the time to watch like an episode a day or something.
We need something to base these forums around anyway if maple is seriously starting to suck now and since most of us aren't playing regularly anymore, and anime seems to be the one thing we all have in common. Not that we really need a reason to come on here, talking to you guys and staying in touch is always nice, but it is also nice to have something to talk about.

1-2 hours a week or maybe a short series (10-15 episodes) a week seems fair. Oh! I have a nice anime to recommend. Usagi Drop.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Yeah currently airing would be short. It would also keep people from watching ahead so there wouldn't be any spoilers. But I don't really care what we watch, as long as it's easy to find.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:19 am

Usagi Drop finished a while ago didn't it? Well, I was thinking about watching it too, so I don't have any objections.

As for shows that are currently airing, Omar wanted to watch Sakamichi no Apollon (a show about jazz directed by the guy who did Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop).

My vote would go for Fate Zero or POLAR BEAR CAFE, but I'd probably be fine with most shows

Also, I like how on topic this post is
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Lol.

I haven't heard of any of those animes, but I'm all for whatever you guys want to watch, and like Helen, as long as its easy to find. Currently airing does sound the most fair.

My vote would have to go to Polar Bear Cafe purely because it sounds fun. But besides that, whatever is airing.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm

I will post a link to the episode every week so you guys don't have to look for it, so don't worry about it being easy to find. I looked up Polar Bear Cafe.... there is no way in hell im watching that. If we are doing a show thats still airing, why don't we do two a week, so its like 50ish minutes of your time?

So, I say we do Fate Zero and Sakamichi no Apollon. If we don't like one or both we can switch. Here are trailers for both of them, I'll go ahead and start a main thread for it so we can start talking about youtube videos again. This should be good because ordinarily i don't think i would watch Fate Zero and would quit within the first few minutes, but now i actually have a reason to force myself to watch it. Also, if you haven't seen Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop, you need to watch that ish.

Fate Zero Trailer:

Sakamichi no Apollon trailer:
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:20 am

You guys ever here of "Mawaru Penguindrum" or "Paranoia Agent?"
The anime club at my school aired both episodes during last semester and dear god they are a fender bender in your bloody head.

Also you guys wanna share some online mangas while we're doing a whole anime thing too?
I know few good ones if anyone just wants to not get to enthralled into a video for a good 26 minutes.

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:39 am

I wouldn't mind reading manga too, as long as its a manga that hasn't been adapted to anime.

I thought you guys might like this:
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

I watched Mawaru Penguindrum and still think it was one of the weirdest shows I've watched. There is a good amount of mindfuck in that show. I've heard about paranoia agent and I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon.

Also, NICHIJOU IS THE SHIT.

Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

The hell did I just watch...? o-o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
The hell did I just watch...? o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm

hurr.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:28 pm

I wish someone would narrate my life in the same fashion.

Woo, finally hit the weekend so I'm ready for Korra/whatever gets posted! LEGO.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Lol, that video did confuse me though. The girl kept on saying "everyone" and looking around when clearly there was absolutely no one there. I kept on picturing if something like that were to actually happen in real life, how much of an idiot that girl would look like.

I'm on book 2 in Avatar now! Right at the part where Toph joins. And my computer isn't being as mean anymore. Whoo.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 am

YES, ANGIE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. WHEN YOU CATCH UP IN KORRA WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT FREELY, AND DISCUSS TARLOK THEORIES AND OMG I'M SO EXCITED.

Anyway, I feel guilty posting in here about Korra exclusively so I'm going to contribute a video. You've probably seen it, and if you haven't well:

Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Reminds me of the fake facebook account my friend made named Shaynaynay Africanisha

Well, here's my contribution (I like how they put "funny" in the title so you know it's funny).

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 pm

That goal celebrations thing was awesome, ive seen some crazy celebrations though that dont even need effects.

This video is just for Helen, i hope you are happy that my ex-favorite-euro-trash singer has turned into this

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:19 am

I just closed it as soon as I saw it was Frank Musik. Hate. you. Omar.

That goal celebrations video is really funny! I was especially surprised at the first effect.

Do you guys like Star Wars? Don't watch this one if you don't, you won't like it unless you're a fan:

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 am

My computer is being a douchebag right now so I can't watch the above videos until hopefully next time I check this thread, but I can at least bring up Avatar again.

I'm finally caught up to the most recent Korra episode!

I like it so far. It is pretty good, only, the first huge difference from the original series that I noticed (besides the fact that they have cars and stuff now) was the instant relationship drama. Korra likes Mako. Mako likes rich girl. Bato likes Korra. Korra and Mako kiss. Mako picks rich girl. Now he's rethinking that. Blah blah blah. On the original it was just: Aang likes Katara, Sokka liked moon girl then Suki, and Zuko liked May with the drama filled in and that wasn't all until later on.

Have any of you seen the latest episode? It's pretty obvious that the general on the ship was Zuko's son. He was even named Iroh and as soon as I heard the voice I was like ZUUUUKOOOOOO and almost died. It's literally the exact same. Zuko was my favorite character right next to Sokka.

As for Tarlok, I think maybe he's a relative of the old lady that could bloodbend from the original series. Sokka or Aang being Aman is retarded because one, they would be way too old. Two, Katara stated they were gone in the first episode. I don't even think hes a relative of any main character in the original series because he said that his parents were killed by firebenders on a farm..

One thing about Avatar that I never understood is the bending. I assumed it was a learned ability that anyone could do with time and practice. I thought that the people who didn't bend just chose not to learn. They never said that people were born benders and nonbenders. So, that being said, why is there a need to have equalists if bending is optional? If you chose to live a nonbending lifestyle then you shouldn't throw a fit over how benders have the advantage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next