Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm

They could get nerfed in the damage area, and if its bad enough, it would be almost not worth playing or the people that already had one would would just abandon it because they changed what they were used to. They could nerf particular skills too, whether if its a buff that went from being very useful to practically worthless or a skill that had a 5 second cooldown to a two minute cooldown. I dont know if it would ever be that extreme but any change could be enough to make a player ragequit.

Honestly though I really wonder how many people still play the original classes, none of them besides the assassin with jump have any gamebreaking abilities. And even then, it seems like every new class is getting their own version of the assassin jump.

Im waiting for a class that can give itself 2x exp and drop.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 am

It clicked at about a little before halfway.................
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

I can't tell if this is intentional or not. I have a feeling it isn't...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

I don't think so. Just look at the guy, does he look like someone that would nolife on youtube for shits and giggles for a living?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm

That's what makes it so great, it's not intentional at all. This is a legitimate youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh my god, that was so golden. I feel like I'm 5 years old, but I don't care, I'm still so pleased with what I just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Sort of hoping you guys have seen LOTR and Les Miserables with this one:

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 am

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL

I literally just watched Les Miserables prior to getting on the forums just now (I am watching every movie nominated for best picture, all i have left is Lincoln and Amoure)... I liked it better than I thought I would considering it was a musical and I knew nothing about it before other than the fact Susan Boyle sang a song from it. Russel Crowe was absolutely awful which pains me to say because he is one of my favorite actors. And Anne Hathaway was barely in it which disappointed me because........shes really hot. I really hope it doesn't win best picture, but I doubt it would.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Who are you rooting for best picture? Most years I have a favorite to win, but this year I don't feel strongly for any of them. But I haven't seen them all so maybe that's why. I don't know, Les Miserables might win because the last musical to get best picture was Chicago, and as much as I love Chicago I think Les Mis was a lot better than it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:59 am

I don't see a clear winner out of all of them either. My vote would be for Django, but I don't think the academy would let a movie as controversial as that win, even though it definitely should. All the movies are so different its hard to compare (other than argo and zero dark thirty, in which case i liked zero dark thirty more). I honestly don't know who is going to win, Lincoln would probably be the safest guess. I still haven't seen Amour yet though, i must watch it tomorrow before its too late.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Don't ask how I found this

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 am

Mmm yeah, Iago talking dirty to me. The internet destroying my childhood one day at a time.

Ellen did this too btw, if you're interested.

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Lol, I liked Ellens better, maybe I just like her sort of humor. I seriously considered reading this book out of pure innocence and curiosity but quickly changed my mind after learning exactly what it was about and just how detailed it really was.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

There's better erotic fiction on the internet for free. Let me know if you need a hook-up, Angie. Let. Me. Know.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 am

I wasnt even going to read it because it was erotic though, I didn't even know it was until later hence the innocence. I just thought it was some popular book like The Hunger Games lol.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 am

Ew. The fact that girls get turned on by words is too difficult for my brain to process. I had to endure listening to the audio book of 50 shades of grey for a video I was making. I was gagging.

On a completely unrelated note. I bought the game Ni No Kuni that I posted gameplay of a while ago. The only way I can describe it is that its like if Pokemon, FF, and Tales all some how had a baby amongst three people. Also the story is really similar to Kingdom Hearts... except better and a lot more emotional. And instead of lame american disney characters its crazy japanese shit, like a Cat King.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 am

Definitely more than just girls get turned on by just words. If it were just girls then there would be no sexting. I hear sexting is really popular with the kids these days too.

Woah! "Lame American Disney characters?" What kind of childhood did you have that you think that? That aside, game sounds pretty awesome. Don't try and sell me on it, I'm already crazy distracted in school right now.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

My god, his voice and emphasis on the words made that video the greatest thing I've seen in like the past year. I keep hearing about 50 Shades of Grey, but I only really hear about it when kids use it for jokes in class like when a teacher asks "WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOUVE READ RECENTLY?" or something. I saw it at Barnes and Nobles once but didn't bother to look into it.

I saw Ni no Kuni, and a friend of mine wanted to try playing it. It seems interesting, but it'll probably be a while before I get a ps3 to use (college).

On a unrelated related note, here's a short video about the Russian meteor:

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

AHAHA. Oh man... I love Russians.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Holy. Crap.

So this is what I get to see when I finally get some time to talk with you guys...?

LOL

Okay... I've also heard quite a lot of "50 shades of gray" but I was in the same position as Ange. THE INNOCENCE IS OVER 9000! (BTW HAI ANGEEEEEE! Very Happy)

Also, I forgot how well "educated" you are for this kind of stuff, Hel. I LOVE YOU, NEVER CHANGE <33333333333333333333333333333333333

ANYWAYS. TEH RUSSIANS. YOU DON'T LOVE THEM, THEY LOVE YOU.

kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

Lol I saw that video somewhere Kevin, and then after that I saw this meme.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 am

Another class

Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:45 pm

I'll be honest. I kind of want to actually play that class. It reminds me of a battle mage with page charges. I'm probably not going back to the game for it, but I will admit that it seems pretty interesting to play as. Also, it doesn't actually seem as overpowered as the previous classes...

Also, SAO bgm
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Maybe not overpowered, but I can definitely see some major ks wars going on... I mean damn, they get an entire map skill at beginner level...? Or am I seeing that wrong? And after that, it seems the majority of their skills are map or have a large range.. and classes sure are getting flashier with their skills.

Despite all of that though, it does seem interesting to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next