Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, I watch Toddlers and Tiaras. While ashamed, in my defense it's really good bad TV.

While we're sharing videos, I really enjoyed this video when it circled the web last week.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:24 am

Im in china that stuff dont fly here.
As in a more literal terms, no seriously they wont let me go on friggin youtube <_<
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm surprised you can get internet at all. I'm sure it's changed a hell of a lot since I've went there but back then, we couldn't get internet unless we payed for it at an internet cafe or something.

Also, I like how 2/3 of that video was bloopers.

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:03 pm

The only other video I have that you guys didn't show me is only funny if you watch Legend of Korra. Do any of you guys watch that?

AHAHAA, WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Lol those How To videos are funny even though i know he is about to do something ridiculous

AND YES I WATCH THE LEGEND OF KORRA ASDOFIASDF. What was the video?? It is actually the only show ive been following... this summer i need to catch up on all the NBC shows i missed. LOK is actually a lot better than i thought it would be. The production value of the show went way up and they must have had a shit ton of more money to make the show, because the animation, the music, the setting, everything is better than the original series (except for maybe the story, at least right now its not anything amazing). The only complaint i have is the whole GIRL POWER that the show has. But it was a smart idea to make the main character a girl, then more girls would watch it, and the guys would still watch it regardless. Also, have you noticed that they have never mentioned Zuko at all? I wonder if Aman is related to him. Sorry, I only know one other person that watches that show so my head exploded when you brought it up.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm so excited that you watch it! I agree that they kicked everything up like four notches. The only thing is that the drama in the new series hasn't reached it's full potential yet, but it's slowly building. I mean, Aang had to save the entire world and there isn't quite the same sense of urgency in Korra right now, but in due time! Also, it's been confirmed by the creators that Zuko is alive in this series, so maybe they're not talking about him to make it more epic when he shows up. I also read on tumblr that they've said Zuko's daughter is the fire lord, but I haven't seen any proof of that. I've heard a lot of Amon theories, even one saying that they think it's Aang since he could take away bending, but that's dumb because Korra couldn't have been reincarnated as the Avatar if Aang was still alive. I'm really anxious for them to give us more about his identity though, and also wtf but Korra needs to airbend already. Aang saved the world at like 10-12 years old, I think Korra should have mastered all four elements by 17, jesus..

Anyway, sorry, done with the freakout. I have one other friend that watches Korra too. Here's the video:

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:35 pm

China has no youtube? That sucks.

Lol, I've seen that LOK video before and I thought it was funny even though I haven't seen very much LOK at all. I want to watch it but I have no cable, and besides that, I've never finished the original series. I was seriously considering watching everything from episode 1 online so I can get caught up, and then start LOK. The nostalgia for episodes I've seen already will be great anyway.
I think one of my favorite things about Avatar in general are the strange animal combinations though. PLATYPUS BEAR.

Lol, I somehow found the milk and tea video funny too.

I don't know if any of you have seen the parody to the cover for Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye, but I've always found it funny. For those who haven't seen the cover (I like it better than the original):

And the parody:

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah, I thought that was one of barelypolitical's better parodies. Most of the time their humor is really immature but I thought that one was more clever.

I just did an Avatar marathon, I did a book a day three days in a row. Each book takes roughly 7 hours, but since you've seen a lot of episodes you can skip the ones you really didn't like. Like the Great Divide... that episode sucks for real though. But anyway Angie, Nickelodeon has all the full episodes of LoK on their website so you don't need cable. We're only 7 episodes into the series so it'll only take you three and a half hours to catch up! Also, the animals in Korra are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Haha that parody was funnier than i thought it would be. When i watched the original it took me 2 minutes to figure out how it was physically possible to have so many people playing the guitar, and then i realized they were all controlling certain strings, so really its not that impressive...

There is one animal in the show called a fire ferret and i actually thought of angie when i saw that. (actually whenever i hear the word ferret i think of you...) and I remember thinking that Amon was Sokka when i was watching one episode, because he never had the power to bend, but i realized that was far fetched. They kind of stole the whole masked idea from Naruto, like with Tobi (i think that was his name) having a masked villain to keep suspense building for a lot longer than it normally would. I feel like Avatar is like Harry Potter in the sense that it borrows from so many things which is why the story ends up being great and you become attached to the characters. There are so many archetypes being used in both things, if you tried to pay attention to them you would get lost.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah, I'd be really upset if Sokka was Amon. It's also possible that Amon isn't anyone we've been introduced yet, it's funny how everyone is assuming he is, or is at least related to, someone from the original series. I guess it would just be more exciting if he was. Anyway, they did say there's going to be a new major bad guy each book, and since we're about halfway through book one we should be finding out soon! I want the next one to be a major psychopath like Azula...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:01 am

Yeah, even though I haven't seen much Korra, I kinda doubt Amon would be anyone from the original series since they would be so old. Relating, maybe, and that would be pretty interesting. I'd imagine him having the same markings Aang had or something.

I TRIED to have an Avatar marathon. My computer can't even handle it. I cant deal with the constant lag and the buffering and the extremely slow annoying load to where I have to actually pause it and sit and wait for like ten minutes for the bar to reach maybe a centimeter. I only managed to withstand getting to episode 8 because of this. And then on top of all that, the video quality SUCKS ASS. Im still trying though.

I want to see these fire ferrets! I saw the polarbear dog and I thought that was pretty cute. I cant remember what else.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

You could try downloading the episodes? Download them over night and watch them without buffering.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Listen Angie, you need a new computer. The one you have has sucked enormous butt for over 4 years. I know your parents don't help you out much, but maybe if you pulled the, "oh I'm going to need one for college," thing, eh? EH? Prostitution? OH, I KNOW. Someone I knew mowed lawns/washed cars all summer and put it towards a laptop. Baby sit? Dog sit?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:34 am

Just find the love of your life, pretend you don't like him, and then whore yourself out to him for money, like Helen did with Dustin!

On a non-prostitution related note: YOUTUBE VIDEOS Sdfgsd10

1. Why are people still joining this forum? Before we thought they were bots, but these usernames look legit
2. How are they finding it?
3. When did we have 52 users on at one time
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:08 am

DUSTIN IS ENGAGED OMAR. TO ANOTHER GIRL. WHO HAPPENS TO BE BRYAN'S EX. I EXPLAIN THIS TO YO- ugh, forget it. F3

Lol that's great! We look like we're a popular forum! If they were legit users I think they'd be posting. I only ever see one or two in the been to the forums in the past 24 hours bar, so I don't think there are any lurkers.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:23 am

Shen wrote:
You could try downloading the episodes? Download them over night and watch them without buffering.

Maybe, but then I'd be worried about viruses. This one Avatar video site brought me to like 50 different pages and ads and I kept getting pop-ups telling me that if I use this program then its guaranteed that I would get laid.

Helen, its strange that you say that. I've actually been seriously considering dog sitting since just yesterday when my biology teacher gave me her number and asked for mine so that I could possibly dog sit for her. She gave me the idea and said it was hard to find a good dog sitter that you trust, and I guess she asked me because she knows im good with animals. Lol, I've been bringing birds and lizards to school with me all year.

And yeeaaah. I know I need a new computer. The sad thing is, both my desktop and laptop suck. I think if I do start dog sitting, that will be my first goal.

Lol I still don't understand where those are coming from. And when DID we ever have 52 users on at once.. even with all the sudden new members? I thought our max was 11 or something. 52 was like our total legit members.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Use thepiratebay to download them, if you get a virus from it i will chop my dick off and mail it to you, thats how confident I am that you won't get one.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6743507/Avatar_The_Last_Airbender_Book_1_2_3[Water_Earth_Fire]_Complete_

If you don't know how to use torrents I can help you out

And helen check out this shit, i think fans made it up but its still interesting: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon:Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender:_Book_4:_Energy#axzz1llL870oG
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm

I remember one time we tried to ask one of them, but he never responded. It'd be nice if we could have a question when they register that's like "How did you find this site?".

Also, the fact that we had 52 users at one time is reaaaaaally weird. I have to think that some of them are bots if theres something like that but even then, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:50 pm

52 users... DAYUMMMMM We are bawse. Very Happy

@Legend of Korra: Haven't even finished Aang's story. Doing Death Note and watching Naruto every Thursday. Smile Also, I have a humongous list of 24 animes I have to watch. ^^'' Avatar will have to wait. Razz

@Torrents: I learned to love those things... Amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:28 pm

@ Omar, I heard about this! I think maybe after Korra finishes I'll look into it, right now summer classes are wiping away a lot of my spare time. There's a comic too that was released by Nickelodeon that continues after the hundred year war. My friend said it's really good, I don't know if you've heard of it but here is the link: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Promise_Part_1

@ Ange, How much would you make dog sitting? Would you stay at their house? I have a friend that does that, which I think is awesome if their apartment/dog is nice because it's like a vacation. At least to me it seems awesome.

@Alek, what other anime? Not that I'm an expert or anything, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:00 pm

I just read the whole thing in like half an hour, it is really good actually, part 2 and part 3 come out in june and october i think. I wish they animated this..... i really like the original story line a lot better than LOK's story line.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:23 pm

@Helen: I'll just type the most important ones, since I'm too lazy to type every single (long-japanese) name. :3

MM!
Fate Zero
Black Rock Saboteur
School Days
Fairy Tale
Shugo Chara
Lunatic Charm
To love Ru
Angel Beats

I dunno if I should write more... let's leave it at that xD the list goes on. Razz
That's the stuff I "need" to watch. but if you wanna watch something cool you can also try the following:

Toradora
Ao no Exorcist
Guilty Crown
Gurren Lagann
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:35 am

I think my computer maaaay be a little better with videos now after I restarted it. I watched one episode last night anyway with no problems. But lol Omar, if I have more problems I'll try thepiratebay. I'm not too familiar with torrents though so I may need help.

@Helen, I don't really know anything yet. Well, I do know that I more than likely won't be staying at anyone's house. They would have to come and bring their dogs here. My area has trust issues so yeah.. just like no one babysits anymore unless they're family or practically family.

I need to be reminded to read that and read the comics after I finish watching TLA.

@Alek:

Black Rock Saboteur
Fairy Tale
Toradora
Ao no Exorcist
Guilty Crown
-these are on my list as well. I get all of my suggested animes from a friend that's obsessed and I heard these were good.

School Days- Oh god no. Just no.

Gurren Lagann- I finally watched it a while back! I loved it. And now I can finally understand the beedril Pokemon VGcats comic.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

Pfft! I'm still gonna watch School Days after Deathnote. Razz

ALSO I FORGOT A REALLY GOOD ONE THAT I JUST FINISHED WATCHING!:
Mirai Nikki

That's a must watch... believe me, you'll want to keep watching the thing once you get started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOUTUBE VIDEOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next