Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Chat Chat Thread

Go down 
+7
Zormage
DarkRecon
blaze7734
Shen
Alek
GraffleFraff
Zielo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Every day I notice that a few people have been on the forums in the past 24 hours, and yet nothing is being posted or talked about. We should just make a thread and talk about whatever, so everyone can stop clicking the Informal icon in vain and getting nothing out of it.

Next poster, name some random topic thats interesting that we can all sit around and converse about. (if no new post is made in a day then Ill just do anything)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Honestly, I'd rather get the original PSP than a Vita, the games on it now aren't the best.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I tried to tell my boyfriend that, but I think he's made up his mind. Even if you're really into the games on it, the controversy over the memory cards is a big turn off, enough to at minimum wait awhile for the prices to go down.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I thought you pokenerds might like this video (this is the guy who also made the mario kart love song)

If i had to pick between 3DS and Vita, i think i would take Vita just because its so much more graphically capable, and im kind of a sony fanboy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

SPIRIT TRACKS WAS AWESOME.

I would have liked to get a 3DS for myself... but I really just dont have the money. I never have the money to buy games and consoles. My DS lite is the most recent gaming device I own. And as for a console... dont laugh. A 64.
Yeah, Id actually rather spend my money on crazy expensive pets than games. Im weird.

And loved that video. They should incorporate that in an end-all-franchise movie. It would make more pokenerds cry than the famous Pikachus Goodbye episode did.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm

By the way Helen, here's my FC:

1461-6750-5053
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Yay, I added you.
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 pm

The whole black and white 2 thing is the biggest BS I've ever heard of...Pokemon really needs to sort out their stuff. They've literally been doing the same thing over and over again just like Angie said (3rd game tying everything together). THe new pokemon just keep getting uglier and uglier...rant over Very Happy

btw I really want a vita to play Persona 4 T________________T anyone know it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm

No i havent heard of that game. But i just found out that MGS3 made it to the 3DS?! Wtf, now i wouldnt mind getting one, thats my favorite game of all time.. next to ocarina of time which is also on the 3DS. Maybe its not so bad after all.....

Nah, Sony is still better.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Rayman origins is going to be on vita too. If Bryan does end up getting it instead of a 3DS, then I get the best of both worlds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Is that the sidescrolling rayman game with like 2d graphics? I think i watched the review for that and it got a really high rating considering its a rayman game...

Oh yeah for anybody with a Wii, you should get Sonic Colors, it is hands down the best next gen sonic game out of all the systems.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah it's getting a lot of praise. I love Rayman, those games are always fun.

Thanks, I think I'll actually look into Sonic. I've got a couple of months until DDD so might as well!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Rayman <3
You know you didn't waste anytime in your childhood after hearing that name and actually know what that and He is.

I'll never forget the time I beat Rayman 2 in my Dreamcast TTwTT It was too epic to be true. We need more games like that.

Also... Sonic <3
WE NEED MOAR GAMES LIKE THESE, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORLD.
I shalls make a game of this kind when I'm able to. I bet it's gonna be lots of funsies.

@Vita and 3DS: It's just too hard for me... Lot's of favourite sequels and stuffs of the sort in 2 different systems, and it appears they have split these sequels evenly between them...
I'M SCREWED, WHAT AM I GOING TO GET?! D:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

@Rec: I dunno. Its pretty... different this time. They've always done one game to tie the other two together... never sequels to both before. Which I thought was still kinda... lame and unoriginal. I guess it was because everyone was predicting a Pokemon Gray version and they wanted to catch them off guard with something different. Eh. I think they should have stuck with just Gray but oh well.

Also..... since Dylan "isn't here anymore", I no longer have a Wii, lol. Fml.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Chat Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8