Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game

Go down 
+5
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
DarkRecon
Alek
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Empty
PostSubject: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Even if you havent played the first 3 games, you cant help but ejaculate everywhere, AHH its so good
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Let me answer you with another video:

Now I've got something else to save cash for x-x
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Shen, I'm happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Nintendo had one of the best press conferences of all time! OF ALL TIME!
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 am

UNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFF HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 am

Song is perfect for it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

DarkRecon wrote:
Shen, I'm happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Nintendo had one of the best press conferences of all time! OF ALL TIME!

I have lost all faith in Nintendo, the Wii in my opinion was a flop. Apart from SSBB, which was totally worth getting a Wii for, there are no good games for real gamers on the Wii. Now its just collecting dust and my money is now gone. The audience Nintendo is pitching for (Soccer moms and little kids) i am not a part of and I'm not going throw any more money at them, for the 3DS, for the "WII U", for anything Nintendo related. The only way i will buy something that Nintendo has made now is if the first three words in the title are "Super Smash Bros" (unless it requires me to buy a new system which is likely)

Anddddddd PlayStation has uncharted 3 therefor the press conference was better, thats all it needs

Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Shen wrote:

Anddddddd PlayStation has uncharted 3 therefor the press conference was better, thats all it needs

This.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 am

Ffft, Playstation 3 is way better than the 360, fps is better, controlls are smoother, the discs are larger. It's barely a competition between games, because frankly the two games that are being 'compared' are Halo and Killzone.
Killzone, a terrible game barely anyone touches. Exclusive to PS3.
Halo, a terrible game EVERYONE touches. Exclusive to Xbox.
Don't even get me started on COD.
So far the only problems was that the PSN was hacked, but they learned from their mistakes and fixed the shitty hardware. Now it runs 3 times as better.
Xbox live is still being charged, and it's still shit.
I'm going to stop there.
The music was perfect, I showed my friend and he went on that his ancestor is the bald dude because a sword from that time was found under his house. I slapped him. It was funny.
The Wii U is apparently getting competition games like Assassin's creed and COD etc etc.

AND WHAT OF ZELDA? D: DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE ZELDA?
But I agree with the shitness of the DS, all I have and want is pokemon
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I think the wii is great for party games. Not just for super smash bros, but also rayman games, mario kart, mario party (although admittedly the originals of all of those were way better than their wii versions), and I think you can play guitar hero/rock band on it too now. I mean, maybe that's not for real gamers but I do see some value you in it, it's just not something I particularly want to spend my money on since I'm not regularly throwing parties where people all sit around and play video games. And anyway, when I did go to those type of parties, we always played DDR for the PS2..
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Well yeah, all people play in those situations are DDR and singstar except everyone fucks around -nudgenudgelosingteamdancehelendnudgenudge-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

Ragafa wrote:
-nudgenudgelosingteamdancehelendnudgenudge-

HAH.

Yeah, the wii was always really meant for party or family oriented games anyway. I did love smash bros though, and I would love to see what they do with it for the wiiU, but im probably not going to get it. We just got a wii not a few months ago and I dont think were going to waste more money on another one.

The 3DS was much better than I had expected, I would really love too see what pokemon games come out with that. They already have a 3D full-figure pokedex coming out in wiiware. Its probably going to be forever before I get a 3DS though, if ever. ]:

By the way, Dylan completely agrees with you Kish, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 am

I mean yeah they have some multiplayer games, but when i said games for like hardcore gamers they have twilight princess.. and thats really the only other one i can think of. The gamecube had a lot of titles and you would think after like 5 years or however long the wii has been out, that they would have a big selection of games like that, but they went in an other direction and thats what makes me mad

I tried the 3DS for the first time at best buy a few days ago, i was like wow this is cool for the first 10 seconds, and then i realized i was starting to go cross eyed. and stopped because my eyes were hurting. What if like in a few years the find out that like its ruining peoples vision and they have to recall them and get sued blind....... no pun intended
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

Actually, it does affect vision, but nintendo freed of that by saying it was at the user's own responsibility, and also you have a small chance to never have babies....

ANYWHO, I like it, but I'm starting to get more inclined to the PS Vita...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Well, if vision loss is at state, it technically is the users own responsibility because there IS a function to turn the 3D off....
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm

On that note: Sterility is an option.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 am

Still, if you don't have the 3D on all the time, which obviously you wouldn't due to headaches, dizziness, blah blah.
It's actually got some pretty good graphics, applications and a really awesome store.
My friend showed me the 'freeze frame' addition, NEVER AGAIN WILL POKEMANZ BE HARD, it makes it so much easier to find shiny legendaries
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Well, the only games I'd like to play on the 3DS would be:

- SMB
-Starfox
-Zelda (kinda meh BTW)
-Phoenix Wright vs¨Proffesor Layton (now THIS is a game that needs to be played)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Freeze frame? Ooo, tell me more about that. Too lazy to look it up.

I also love that they added a joystick like thing. You see, im still from the dark ages of the N64 (which theres nothing wrong with that, by the way) so im used to pushing on the joystick until I bruise my thumb.

Yeah if I had a 3DS I would definitely want to check out Zelda
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Zielo wrote:
Ragafa wrote:
-nudgenudgelosingteamdancehelendnudgenudge-

HAH.

THE FUCK is this guys?! I practiced DDR everyday for three months, everyone knows I'm a MOTHER FUCKING MONSTER. Shit... You want to go? I will rip you apart! DC represent!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Ohhhhhh god Helen. You make me want to screenshot this and put it in my guild folder.

Bwahahaha

If anyone's gonna go up against Helen, it better be Kish. Im not the DDR type.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Yeeeaaahh... don't count me into that xP

Guitar Hero all the way here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I can't do GH. We used to hit up DDR at the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:19 pm

I can do drums in Rock Band. Thats about it lol. And that was once when I was 12 at a friends birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm good for GH or DDR.
Bring it.... Hobag. <3
Now to just find a suitable meet up place where the only thing we'll do is DDR battle.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Wish I could go see that... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next