Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Rooolllllllbaaaaack

Go down 
+2
Alek
Zielo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Rooolllllllbaaaaack Empty
PostSubject: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Apparently everyone's thinking that there's going to be a rollback soon because of some new meso exploit hack. If a CB has Meso Guard on, and dies, they gain 5-6 mil or something. Everyones expecting a rollback because of this and me and Dylan are pretty pissed because he got to level 89 and I got a little over 50%, not to mention all of the Magatia quests we did (at least more than half the quest chain)

So yeah... I really don't care about other people having more money than me, Galicias economy is low anyway. I just want to keep our exp.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

w8 wut....?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Simplified:

HACK MESOS

NEXON SAYS BAD

GO BACK IN TIME TO BEFORE HACK

LOSE EXPERIENCE, MESOS, ITEMS EARNED FOR THAT DAY

Anyway the game just went offline like 5 minutes ago.. waiting to see if its a RB or maintenance.. ughh. Can't even get on basil because of the overload. Basil is the first place everyone goes after getting kicked off the game. Imagine all of maple flooding to one single website all at once. Crash crash crash.

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 pm

YAY GOOD SIGN

The site just updated and it says its just a maintenance... only thing is, I don't know if nexon announces rollbacks or ever did (dont remember), so there still might be a chance the maintenance could come with a rollback.. bleh more waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

I dont believe in good signs Angie. I will most likely be dropped down to level 86 and loose both pairs of red skull earings..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dylan.spisak?ref=profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Why in the world would you lose both pairs. You got the first pair yesterday sometime in the afternoon... And you can just retrade the person you got the second pair from. The basil name ID should still be in your message inbox. You can go message him right now and ask actually.
Also, if there was going to be a rollback, it would only go back to around when the hack started.... so maybe about 3 to 5 hours. Once again.. the same thing happened to me a while back only it was 5 levels, not 3.. back when I had my messed up stats DK when maple had the low exp rate and it was harder to train... 3 levels is no big deal. Just train at roids and you should get back there in less than two hours.. dont worry about the Magatia quests. They suck now anyway, they were only good before BB apparently.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 am

Bleh... maples still down. So, in other words:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 am

the things Angie googles far.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 am

Actually that was StumbleUpon. I love that website
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaandd Sent to girlfriend.
We now need our cat called Boot and our turtle called Franklin NAOOOSSS
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm

You named your turtle Franklin. I used to watch that show as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

and our cats are Boot and Spock.
We're that fucking cool.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm

I dont think nexon has ever purposely done a rollback, have they? I think its just a rumor that is circulating, that nexon purposely does rollbacks, but from what I remember, all of the rollbacks were on accident...so idkmybffjill
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I think you're right, Omar. I've never seen nexon announce a rollback, but I have seen kids on basil bitch about nexon supposedly planning one, and then said rollback never happens. I remember there was a period of time where people were crashing the server, and when the server crashes, everything gets rolled back. I'm not really an expert, but I think rollbacks are what nexon naturally does when the game goes down. But I don't know, I don't even play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am

I actually was thinking that too for a while.... but then was disproved a few hours ago when all other servers had no rollback EXCEPT Khani because that was where the hack started. Over two weeks worth of mesos was exploited into that world while other worlds only had at most two days, so I could see why that world would have a rollback on purpose... also, im almost afraid to say it, but nexon actually caught this problem pretty fast and fixed it. They shut the game down about two or three hours after the hack was created and they fixed it by banning the abusers and giving every world free 2x for two days and extended cash shop item hours. Khani got an addition of 10k nx to everyone and I think more 2x since they had a rollback.

Not bad, Nexon. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 am

Oh, I heard their customer service was going to start being funded now.
That's somewhat terrific news, ALTHOUGH WAS THEY PURRRFACT THERE BE NO PROBLAMMM IN FARST PLACEBO
I kid the nexonface.
Good thing there wasn't a rollback.
I WANT NX ):
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Yawn.. Well now we wait. Err, I wait better yet. Kevin, Alek, and Angie we should take our SS before the 2x mini event starts :/
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

ALTHOUGH WAS THEY PURRRFACT THERE BE NO PROBLAMMM IN FARST PLACEBO
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm

SHHH
It made sense in my head. SEE HOW SICK I AM?
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 am

Kishy boo fails :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooolllllllbaaaaack   Rooolllllllbaaaaack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooolllllllbaaaaack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: