Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)

Go down 
+2
Alek
Zielo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

When exactly is it being released? I thought it was today, but I just checked nexon and it didn't say anything about patchnotes or anything. I'm on an itouch, so I can't check myself right now. I was thinking of becoming a wild hunter instead of just a normal bowman. (Which is a nice cover up for why I'm still only level 2 on the bowman I was going to make.)
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 pm

ITS RELEASED TODAY!
lol patchnotes were released earlier (GOOD WORK NEXON! ¬¬)
SO YEAH COME ON NOW JITZI ! O:<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh nevermind. Looks like someone did find this thread. I just didn't get the update.
Ugh, I want to get on so bad right now, but I'm having problems with the flash drive ):
I put it in after the patch, the patch downloaded on my drive normally and with no problems, but when I went to play it was saying that I needed to install it. Does anyone know how to fix that or why it's doing that in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Bah... I gave up, so now I just deleted it and its reinstalling... I just hope I don't have to do that every time there's a patch.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Could have tried playing it in administrator mode, just right click and select it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

That.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

I actually wouldn't mind if you made a battle mage either, cause those are good for parties (AND THEY SEEM SO MUCH COOLER).

I looked up some more stuff on wild hunter and the summoning monster spell doesn't seem as interesting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Hm... Well I never heard about the administrator whatsit Kish mentioned. But the download failed in the middle of it... I just restarted it again. It should work this time because the download thing for some reason looks different than the last one. If it dosent work this time... Then I don't know what to do. Ugh.

And ok Kevin, I'll bite. I honestly don't know that much about either of the resistance classes. (is that mechanic one out too?)
The only sole reasons I was going to become a wild hunter was because I've never tried bowman before, the name sounded cool, and I wanted to ride on a kitty. If you can list some things to convince me to switching, then I'm totally open to the idea. Just some pros and cons of both classes or a link describing them both or anything would be nice
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Mechanic isn't out yet, but I think that sounds awesome enough to come back to.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Mkay thanks alek, ill check that out.
By the way, what exactly is the mechanic class based off of? Pirate or something?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Lol i havent been on baisl in ages Razz
I always wanted to start a comic series as well...
meh :X
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah I think so Ange o:
NOW GO CHOOSE
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow, so far I'm liking the wild hunters. I'm not getting very much good feedback from battle mages. From what I'm hearing so far from the link alek gave plus another link I found, WHs are speedy, are extremely good mobbers, and have some pretty awesome attacks; plus there's that freakin' kitty. Battle mages sound repetitive... Kinda like how thieves are. I heard you stick with the same basic attack and it just gets more powerful over time, like how the thifs stars go. You start off throwing two stars, then four, then six... Etc. Besides that... My past three characters have been mages. It's getting a little tiring, and I've never tried bowman before. And I hear the mages are greatly wanted for parties because of their amazing buffs, but I really hate being used just for my buffs. I like feeling useful battle-wise.
So yeah, I think I'm going toward wild hunter. I'm going to look up some videos on both to finalize my decision, but I think I'm sticking with this one. I'm actually pretty psyched to try it out, it sounds fun. And kevin, we can both be each different class to see how both work and how good they are. Well just need someone to play mechanic class when that comes out.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Wow, the download is actually going pretty fast... Or normal. It's already more than half way done. If im lucky, I MIGHT be on tonight =]
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Don't worry Ange, you don't have to be a party whore, since... well I currently am. ;D
Plus it would be easier to give equips to, since basically what we can do is sell off crappy or pirate equips, keep the ones we need. So then Ange and I wont be competing for equipment and there being problems.
I'm going on now

Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Your_c10
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am

Well alek made a battle mage and since we only need one thief and one mage for lpq (me and kish), he can play the battle mage if he wants. Im not sure I'll make one if we already have two.

On that note, I HAVE MAPLE WEAPONS FOR KISH AND ANGIE
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

Alrighty then, so it all works out.

I love the mouse Kish.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 am

I have a large amount of those kinds of pictures, so badass... LOGGING ONTO MAPLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)   Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance Class (or a good excuse why I havnt been on lately)
Page 1 of 1