Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME

Go down 
+6
Jando
Zielo
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
Kevintasta
BillyFTW
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Answer and post another question! Smile

Would you rather get raped by a kinky old man with 50 years of experience OR eat sh*t for 3 days?
And serving amount is however much you usually eat. Yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

Lol.. leave it to the youtube fanatic facebookless freak to answer that question.

And eww... but I think id rather no toenails because I use my hands a lot more than my feet (not counting walking..)

Would you rather our current world with the high technology and computers or a world where alchemy is a common practice amongst everyone but with no computers or high technology (sorry.. I had to ask)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I would rather live with technology, alchemy only seems cool to us because we have technology.

This forum is kaput. I don't even use it anymore. Are you guys just using the forum out of extreme boredom or do you genually care if this forum stays alive? At this point, the only reason i haven't deleted it is because people are still using it, and i don't want to if thats the case. But i don't know if you are using it because you 'have to', or you still like this forum..
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 pm

nuu keep it alive :O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Well... that kind of killed my spirit ;_;
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 pm

I don't have a problem with leaving it here, i just didn't understand exactly why you were using it. I will try to use it more, it's just kind of hard to use a maplestory forum when nobody plays maplestory...

(On an unrelated note, you aussies have really good radio stations. Ive been listening to this station called Triple J that has some really good music on it. I get to hear all of the australlian news. A 6 year old has been kidnapped so keep your eyes peeled!)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 am

Lol.. wow. And Omar, it doesnt really matter if these are maplestory forums, mabinogi forums, hell even world of warcraft for all i care... were all friends, and thats the main purpose of the forums in my opinion. To all keep in touch.. the game dosnt really make the forums.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 am

Shen wrote:
I don't have a problem with leaving it here, i just didn't understand exactly why you were using it. I will try to use it more, it's just kind of hard to use a maplestory forum when nobody plays maplestory...

(On an unrelated note, you aussies have really good radio stations. Ive been listening to this station called Triple J that has some really good music on it. I get to hear all of the australlian news. A 6 year old has been kidnapped so keep your eyes peeled!)

Fox FM is better then Triple J.

I'm addicted to mabinogi and have met an amazing group of people. (they be awesomesauce) They have a forum of there own and its much more active and less disturbing (this thread is a prime example).

This is my first time looking at it for over a week or something (since my last post). This is more of a random group of friends forum then anything. Since we're all playing different things its hard to talk about anything now and if you delete the forums our friendships bonds are gone since we have really no other way to talk like we do on the forums (as a group).
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

I think i'm the only one who goes on the forums and actually plays maple right now. Lolz
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 pm

BillyFTW wrote:
I think i'm the only one who goes on the forums and actually plays maple right now. Lolz

You ain't the only one man. DB ftw.

Sup guys! I'm back! Was on vacation in China for a whole month, so hows everyone been doing?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Wait wait wait wait wait. I thought Lars was the one in China. This is confusing. Were you both in China? If you were both in China you should've met up and had tea or something! I want to go to China.... I go to Alaska next Tuesday, but that doesn't sound even half as awesome as China.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, I was in China, I don't think I mentioned it to anyone here...

I brought back a teapot, tea, silk products, lemon iced-tea flavored Lays chips in a Pringles can, and orange-chip chocolate chip cookies. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Those chips sound like the greatest invention ever made by human kind.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Yes i was in china o-o
I also brought back 300 ruembi worth of souveneirs, most of which im probably gonna give away.

Eh i got sick their pretty often x_x
dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 pm

I always get sick almost every vacation I go on.. with an exception of this years.

Sooo... how was china? I used to always want to go there when i was like 9 or 10 but then I heard the people there in the big towns are rude, its extremely overcrowded, people are always trying to sell stuff to you, and everyone is a weirdo. Was any of that true
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 am

Lol Angie, you totally just described New York, but I can imagine China being like that too.

I still maintain that you two should've had a man date.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 am

Hah... I re read what I said and your right. I guess the same goes for every big city in truth
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 pm

China is hot, humid, full of random natural disasters (floods, etc), and super super crowded.
But its home Smile
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:38 am

You just described the state I live in.... except for the super crowded part
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Meh i think thats their attitude towrds foreigners.
Really if your not some sort of asian you serisouly stick out more than a sore thumb with a blumbering blue blister on it.
BUT YEAH THE HEAT IS PAINFUL D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2