Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots

Go down 
+4
GraffleFraff
Zielo
Jacob
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 am

Well since its summer, i pretty much live on the computer and find things on the internet to entertain me. Lately ive been taking a lot of screenshots, and would like to share with you all my splendour. I will keep adding to this thread as i get more and more screenshots. ENJOY!

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Untitl13

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Xcvvvv10

Last edited by Shen on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am

LOL! Taken at 1 30 in the morning. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am

Man the amount of retards on yahoo answers...

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Adfasd10
Since when was the definition of the word a secret...?

More hilarious answers:

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Jdrtyu10
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 am

Haha, I remember having a few good yahoo answers screenshots aswell, but I think they got lost when my computer died a while back.

I think one was about a guy asking if the "flying purple people eater" actually existed
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 am

Meat vision sounds awesome. I wish I had it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:29 am

Id prefer fruit vision
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 am

Wow, no. NO. MEAT IS BETTER. AMINO ACIDS, POLYPEPTIDE CHAINS, PRIMARY, SECONDARY, TERTIARY, SULFUR BONDS, askhdfjkasdhfkjashdjkfhdjkafhjdasf

They have support groups for people like you Angie:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs292.ash1/21967_592145827868_1704586_35118519_4648781_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am

GraffleFraff wrote:
Wow, no. NO. MEAT IS BETTER. AMINO ACIDS, POLYPEPTIDE CHAINS, PRIMARY, SECONDARY, TERTIARY, SULFUR BONDS, askhdfjkasdhfkjashdjkfhdjkafhjdasf

They have support groups for people like you Angie:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs292.ash1/21967_592145827868_1704586_35118519_4648781_n.jpg

This.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Awsome.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I like my veggies ):
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

u'll get all Anemic if u don't start eating Meat too ¬¬
So if u don't wanna get a Blood sickness/Illness W/E u better start eating it O:<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Actually, you can still be a vegetarian / vegan without having that problem. But you need medication lol
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 pm

ACTUALLY

-clears throat-

The jury is still out on the vegetarian/vegan thing, and whether or not it's a healthier lifestyle. Some statistics show that they live longer, but you have to take into account that your typical vegan/vegetarian is obsessed with being healthy anyway, and by that I mean they have a tendency to exercise more. It also doesn't consider that meat eaters also eat too much meat, and meat that is really fatty. It's generally accepted that you're supposed to have 2 servings of a complete protein a day, and that each serving should be approximately no bigger than your fist. I know my family follows that rule of thumb like it's gospel, but I've been in homes where that's not the case.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, neither lifestyle has been proven healthier than the other. Humans need complete proteins, and most vegetarians/vegans struggle to get them... but whether or not that causes a serious health risk is still not clear. It really depends on your source.

The only reason I make fun of them is because I just don't understand how someone could give up bacon.... or chicken... or hamburgers... D:
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Well I've been vegetarian for the past 7 months... and I'm doing fine, I actually have more energy. I definately agree that us Vegheads like to exercise more, because I now have MORE energy to do it. So I'm content. There's also a mix of vegetables you can have that can give you an equivelant of meat, but not eat huge amounts of it... Brussel sprouts are perfect for it <3
...and bacon is gross.
I certainly miss my chicken though, hamburgers can be replaced with amazingly delicious sammiches ;D Plus being hungarian, we know amazing abilities as in we can make cabbage taste like pork haha~!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 pm

What I learned in my health class this summer is that while combining vegetables to get equivalent amounts of proteins helps, you can never get that true complete protein into your system. But like I said, hasn't really been proven to be a major problem. Obviously if you're a body builder, your body won't be able to build those muscles fast enough if you're not getting complete proteins, but if we're talking about the average person, they can get by with just average muscle mass easily.

But that's cool, Kish. My sister is a vegetarian now too. I thought about it for awhile because I had a lot of vegan friends that were very convincing... but at the end of the day, I do like meat. I'm lucky that most of the meat I eat (turkey, chicken) is pretty lean and not fattening, but bacon is my one vice. I know it's disgusting but... its delicious:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs292.ash1/21967_593449625048_1704586_35175443_4201742_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am

The healthiest life style is eating one meal and sleeping 4 hours a day. A scientist in japan lives that way and he projects himself to live til he is 144 years old.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 am

If that's true, I was a very healthy girl my junior year of high school.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 am

I guess it all depends on the culture and families =P
actually My Eating lifestyle involves eating 5 times a Day (lol not in big portions)
and its supposed to increase ur metavolism which means u won't have weight issues x3
and its true xP loot at me I haven't been doing exercise for years! ;D
Height: 1.74 mts
Weight: 55 Kilos

Alek FTW -w-

hmmmm.... High School.....
I was supposed to rmmbr something about that....
OH YEAH THATS RIGHT! O:<
Alek has been accepted on the best school at His City! ;D
2/5 made it ^^, and Im one of those x3
Im preparing to don't get eaten like the Aliens Eat the Humans ;3
migt b rough its like the Rich guys's school ._.
and might not make it to the Beach bcuz fo that T-T -sigh- W/E
./end offtopic
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Congratulations Alek! That's awesome! =]
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Go find yourself a sexy hyna!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 pm

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Asfas10
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

A trap
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 am

I think it means he should join a boy band. Some girls like the girly-men.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 am

I bet that was Justin Beiber x3
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:13 pm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100629101113AAgTRgS

He "improved" it

Original: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajk4t29NIQ0LrKsJe88dGB3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100628191818AABbccJ

(One of the answerers thinks the same way as Alek)

Also, he left another couple interestinging questions

"Why can't men wear skirts?"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoPhSY8bH6E6zbHfKb_0Sonsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100618230102AA9Av5U

"I wear high heels!! What are the bennefits!!?"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkyRYVu0LFAbGpOCohSdstvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100614004337AANLW7X

Actually, I just looked at all his questions. 80% of them are asking if its okay to wear "this type of clothes" or "this accessory" and all of them are feminine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots   The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glorious Collection of Omar's Screenshots
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next