Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

MOVIE TRAILERS!

Go down 
+5
Zielo
Zormage
GraffleFraff
BillyFTW
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was looking up the trailer for The Last Airbender, and all these movies i never knew were coming out were in the related searches. Lookie lookie. Green Lantern looks pretty good, hopefully it will have good special effects. If you guys find anything else post it here as well.

The Last Airbender (with set footage stuff)

Green Lantern

Tekken- Hilarious

Karate Kid - Will smith's son is in it apparently....

Deathly Hallows Part 1

Last edited by Shen on Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Nooooo, I was totally looking forward to Avatar ): Bah... now Dylan gets proven right. The only one of us that thought it would be crappy from the start. Curses.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 am

I tried so hard not to tell you.

Yeah I already heard how bad it was. On Thursday I tried to find one rave review, and I couldn't. It's $14.50 a pop here, so I won't go to a movie unless I hear it's really good. What a shame, M. Night is done now.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:02 am

I'll watch it when I'm uncapped. To me nothing can beat the anime of it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 pm

The thing is, I am probably going to watch the next one too, just because i liked the show so much. And I should give him some credit to all the sets they made, since they were all pretty accurate, and they didnt leave out a lot of important stuff, which would have happened if they tried to fit 3 into it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 am

Im probably going to watch it anyway though, just because ill feel wrong if I dont. Im going to wait until it pops up as a pirate movie online though. Im not paying 12 bucks to go see a movie thats crappy.

SOOOO...... ANYONE SEE TOY STORY 3? (I did)
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 am

I saw Toy Story 3. I was very pleased with it... although, at times I found it to be far too intense for a child's movie. Not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

I effing agree, I thought it was pretty great and all, but there were some parts that were pretty depressing for a childs movie. Even I felt a little saddened just by seeing it.

(for those who havnt saw)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am

I havent seen it yet, i am glad you guys put in those spoilers. All of my friends said the cried in it. These are the same people who cried in Up. Is it sadder than that movie? I think pixar and disney figured out how to make lots of money, and that is by making their movies depressing, so you think its good in the end and will end up liking it more than if it were just a regular ending.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 am

Well.... I cant really say. I did think Up was pretty saddening, but you havnt stayed with the characters in Up for pretty much your whole life like you had in Toy Story. I think part of the saddening thing was because the watchers have been attached to the characters for a long time through 3 movies.
It really all depends. All I can say is that youd just have to see it for yourself
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 am

I loved it.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

I don't think it's as sad as Up. I'd explain why, but I don't want to blow anything. I cried in Up, but not in Toy Story 3. Watch and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

I wanna watch Airbender now but no sites have it up yet.

Which is better?

Dragonball Evolution or The Last Airbender?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE TRAILERS!   MOVIE TRAILERS! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE TRAILERS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3