Formalities

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Share | 

Resistance is futile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Introducing Battle Mage and Wind Hunter

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php%3Fid%3Dbbs12%26no%3D328&sl=ko&tl=en
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAlexxx!
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Imma guess that the Battle mage is kinda of a mixture of a Warrior and a Magician....
JUST SAW A VIDEO ABOUT THAT ONE AND LOOKS AWESOME! O_O
Warrior (fave class) + Mage (second fave class) = Battle Mage = -dies from awesomeness- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Holy crap... how many more jobs are they going to come out with. Were still waiting on the next 3 hero classes, dual blader if that isnt going to be classified as a hero, and now these two thing- holy fuck that dude just jumped on a puma. This Wild Hunter class just got a lot cooler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAlexxx!
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Those are the last ones from the Legendary classes Ange x3
NO MOAR CLASSES FOR NAO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:13 pm

i loled when i saw that stupid cat climb the rope. Its a pretty stupid idea for a class.... an xbowman riding a frigging puma... Why dont they have engineer or alchemist or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm

They are...? Wow, they dont really look much like it. None of the hero classes really match together much at all if thats really it. A pole arm dude that was found in the back freezer of a burger king, a farmer with a flying lizard, a nauto character that can use BOTH of his hands (nudge nudge), and two remaining ones that are a fusion of two classes which are the only two that seem to match with each other, which throws the whole thing off. The OCD is killing me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

..........I like the puma...........
But I do like the idea of an alchemist class better. Or a druid-type thing or shapeshifter in case they get lawsuits from WoW or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I have to admit, it does look fun.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 9:28 pm

...Holy hell, that dude looks like hes hacking

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 10:35 pm

OMG YOU ARE SO NOOB! FUCK!

ok, let me fill you guys in, (sorry of that last sentence offended you)

Aran - 1st Legend who fought Black Mage
Evan - 2nd Legend who fought Black Mage
Dual Blade - Sulhee, the daughter of the previous Dark Lord, made this class and is a branch off the adventurers thief. DB= Adventurer
Resistance - Black Magician Class

We are still waiting on the other 3 Legends. AND TO ALL YOU HATERS! More classes = more variety = more people coming back to maple = more nx.

The more classes the better.

Also if you want more information about DB's then look at this guide my friend and I made:
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1512350/

and here is some more information about Resistance:
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=27459&prefixid=KMST
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=27453&prefixid=KMST

I am excited for the Wild hunter class Very Happy Not so stupid in making a Sniper now am I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 10:54 pm

More classes = more variety = more people coming back to maple = more extremely overpopulated channels, lag, filled and shared maps = hopefully and eventually nexon realizing this and coming up with some more channels to work with and hopefully more mini dungeons and more things to train on... other than over population, I dont really have a problem with it.

And wait, a resistance class? So their making classes that fight on the side of the black mage now? I bet when they eve1ntually come out with the black mage himself its going to be a thing like the cake event where whichever side hits it the most wins...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Tue May 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Do you know how dead everything past windia is? If you lag to much then switch servers. And to me it's not that laggy....

Also mini dungeons ftw. And yea this is the first set of the black mage class. I expect however that a pirate class should of came with this aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 12:33 am

I dont want crossbows to become more popular. We were cool when nobody wanted to be them because nobody knew how pimpalicious we actually were.

@Angie: This is how nexon's brain is working - More classes = more people buying nx = more money. I don't blame them for adding more classes, it would be the smartest thing to do from their perspective. It's just that in the end its bad for us. But as we know, when has Nexon ever cared about the impact on the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 1:58 am

Spadow said something about tihs a while back : o
the class rides on things, I think it becomes mechanical in higher levels. But I'm not sure.
That's my theory + I didn't read like half the comments :X

so is wind rider and battle mage both resistance?
So they're evil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

>.< Seriously, you guys are going to make me go insane from your lack of knowledge.

First of all, Wild Hunters will not replace MM's and BM's since they do not have crit

Second of all no one knows squat about there back story so I dont know if there the evil class or not yet. But pretty sure that they will be since the battlemage has a Dark genesis skill and can turn into a purple tornado.

And this makes the game that much better, shooting from a panther? That is liek crazy fun, and if you dont like it then tough, nexon can't please everyone, infact nothing can please everyone, its a fact of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 am

All of this is pretty much stupid, this wastes our time on some game and money on nx, also, if we aren't careful, Nexon is going to ruin our future with the, "oh my, a new class, lets see...hmm... DAMN it looks great! Lets play! Grrr, i need NX! I need to play this class and level this dude up man! -Wastes time-." Well, thats how i see about this game, i dont know about any of you guys, so, yeah, but i am going to try out Dual blade, since im gettin a free leech on scania wif bishop, so.. meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 10:36 am

Bot20O wrote:
All of this is pretty much stupid, this wastes our time on some game and money on nx, also, if we aren't careful, Nexon is going to ruin our future with the, "oh my, a new class, lets see...hmm... DAMN it looks great! Lets play! Grrr, i need NX! I need to play this class and level this dude up man! -Wastes time-." Well, thats how i see about this game, i dont know about any of you guys, so, yeah, but i am going to try out Dual blade, since im gettin a free leech on scania wif bishop, so.. meh

I love how you guys resemble some of the people from basil. Seriously, nexon is forcing you to buy nx. Maple is a free to play game, you buying nx is entirely up to you meaning that you and only you decide in getting. Nexon simply makes it enticing to buy nx, thats all, they advertise that you can get all this cool stuff. It's a great way work a company.

Also new classes don't ruin the game. Pirates haven't ruined maple, Arans haven't, Evans haven't. And I don't see any big headlines that KMS is ruined due to DB's. So what if the game is getting a bit overboard with classes, it overall makes it better for people to play cause I know guaranteed that 75% of the maple population will make the new class.

Also don't think that the Wild Hunter is overpowered, it doesn't get passive crit and Archer without crit = fail.

Alex, that has to be by far your worst post ever posted on these forums. Seriously though...what are you thinking? How are you wasting your time when you get to decide to participate in the game? And how are you wasting your time when you using time to do something? Sure there a better things to do with that time but your still doing something with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

First of all jando, bowmen dont get crit hit. Dual blades are an aran class, pirates ruined KMS. Magicians are ruining the game because they cant weild claws. This all inflates the cost of white potions. The game is about to get a whole lot more ruined.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 am

You kind of missed the point Jando.... but er ok. The thing that I just dislike the most is the overpopulation that comes with every new class. Pirates, evans, and cygnus never ruined maple. No one ever said that. But they did bring the population and the training map population up by whatever much. I wouldnt care if nexon payed attention and made a mini dungeon for every trained on monster (and possibly several designed for certain classes like blaze wiz).
My point is, if they worried about the little things first in preparation for the bigger stuff, we wouldnt be having the lag problems, over population, and waiting an hour to find a training map and then getting ksed out of it to fight for survival.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Pd-xLXWR4&playnext_from=TL&videos=jpdHrRMbwWs&feature=sub

If anyone's interested, I found a video with both classes. Battle mage looks fancy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Wowww it does look pretty badass. If im still around by then then I think ill make one. Im guessing battle mage will be INT and DEX (or possibly STR) and wild hunter will be DEX and LUK?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 pm

didn't you see when he turned on the stats?
It's the same stats as the class need be. Nothing special
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm

It's definitely called an opinion, Jando. Everyone is entitled to one. Nobody is stupid if they don't agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah.. agreed with Helen. Jando, you do this to us every time something new comes out. You call us all noobs for not knowing about it first and then side with nexon on everything.

And oh lol, I didnt even pay attention to the stats. -looks at again-
I thought they were mixed classes for some reason.. like battle mage = warrior+magician and wild hunter=thief/bandit+bowman or something..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Shen wrote:
First of all jando, bowmen dont get crit hit. Dual blades are an aran class, pirates ruined KMS. Magicians are ruining the game because they cant weild claws. This all inflates the cost of white potions. The game is about to get a whole lot more ruined.

That made me lol.

Also, it maple is to laggy for you then switch servers or don't play (fixed), and this happens what? Every 3months? The hype lasts for what? 2 - 3weeks? Its not that big of a deal, and you do get an advantage, you get like a week to use training spots such as windraiders, galloperas before its overrun by the new class. And when that happens just make the new class and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile   

Back to top Go down

Resistance is futile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: