Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Help please! D:

Go down 
+2
Zielo
Bot20O
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Help please! D: Empty
PostSubject: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:13 am

Well, im going to Washington DC this June and i want to have ways to find out that i can convince my dad to let me go and i already convinced my mom to let me go and i only need to let my dad to be convinced, do you know anyways? And optional: May you please help me find osme good motels over there?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Er... well im lost when it comes to geographical places. Maybe Helen would know
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm

:X
Isn't washington your capitol? So Ange should know where it is...
What's the reason?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't know how to convince your parents. As for motels, I wouldn't know because I've never had to stay in one in the city, just use one of those websites that lists them for you:

http://www.orbitz.com/

http://tickets.priceline.com/default.asp?rdr=1&session_key=3F0011AC400011AC2010051221220489f300575421

http://www.hotwire.com/

Those are three that I use when I vacation. Something to consider though, hotels in DC can be pretty expensive. We have a metro that'll take you directly into DC for pretty cheap, basically anywhere a tourist would want to go.

http://www.wmata.com/

That's it's website. If you look at it's maps and stations, one of the stops is called "king street." It's in an old part of Alexandria, Virginia and is a really nice area. There are a lot of cheap nice hotels within walkable distance to the metro station, so you can easily get into the city. I'm assuming that you're looking to see like the Lincoln/Jefferson/WWII/Vietnam/Korean memorials, the Washington monument, and the White House which you can find all at the "Smithonian" stop, as well as of course... the Smithsonian, which is huge and you can spend weeks looking at. If you want to go to the zoo or Chinatown that's "Gallery Plaza." And then the Capitol building is easiest to get to at "Capitol South" I think, but I always walk to it. If you want to see where the most recent Real World was filmed, that was at "Dupont Circle." Anyway, yeah... even if you get a motel in DC you'd probably end up using the metro because it's a lot cheaper than a cab.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Lol Kish, I know where DC is. Thats not what I meant. I meant that I dont know where everything inside of DC is, like the motels and junk
And I said Helen might know because she lives somewhat right by it
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Ive been there a few times i know a few good hotels.. though motels? your on your own :X

Hm well what are your parents going to do with you if you dont go?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

blaze7734 wrote:
Hm well what are your parents going to do with you if you dont go?

Thouche...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Lol.. In my world, if one parent says yes, go for it. Tough rat butts for the other parent who objects
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:50 pm

My mom is going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help please! D:   Help please! D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please! D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: